Liven up this place! Share your ideas Quick Poll

Discuss your favorite Charms.

What one thing would you like to see happen that would improve this forum?

I'd like to see more charms posting here
58%
I'd like to see more gents posting here
4%
I'd like to see charms posting more freebies
No votes
I'd like to see gents posting more freebies
No votes
I'd like to have more real time interaction with charms & gents in the chat
38%
I'd like to get pms from charms & gents
No votes
Nothing, it's fine like it is
No votes

Total votes : 24

Re: Liven up this place! Share your ideas Quick Poll

Postby gman36 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 pm

If we were to do a fan award, I think it would be fair that the charms and gents nominate the fans, and the fans nominate the charms and gents. I'll have a think about it and get back to you all.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby christinaSC4 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm here!

I just need to check back more often for my fans!

Christina
Join me on Twitter for all my latest news! https://twitter.com/Christina_1966

Visit my site! http://www.southern-charms4.com/christina/photos.htm
christinaSC4
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm

christinaSC4 wrote:I'm here!

I just need to check back more often for my fans!

Christina

yayyyyy!!! :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 am

I use to be on more often. Life has changed and been hectic. I hope that it goes back to normal for me soon! I miss getting to know everyone. I will try to be on here more often.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:36 am

More Charms need to post.

They should have some interaction with their fans and it's a good way to promote and get new members too their site.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:56 pm

I've been having some sort of silly contest every other month to give away a free membership. This month (December 2016) I am giving away a free month for fans that leave me a message on this forum. I hope this generates some new members here. Maybe some of the other charms could follow suit and boost the number of fans that check out this space.

FF
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Staples » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:57 am

Ms Frolicker wrote:I've been having some sort of silly contest every other month to give away a free membership. This month (December 2016) I am giving away a free month for fans that leave me a message on this forum. I hope this generates some new members here. Maybe some of the other charms could follow suit and boost the number of fans that check out this space.

FF

That's a great idea!

I've been away for a month or so but I would like to try and do some things to get this place more active. I think a lot of fans don't know about it. I use to try and put links to it in the text of my updates. Maybe I'll start doing that again. I also know that a lot of charms don't actually know about this place. I know it's in the welcome letter that all charms receive when their sites go live but it's not in a really great place and there isn't a link to it at all. At least not in the email I got when i first started 3.5 years ago and not in any of the e-mails to other girls we have helped get started as recently as a year ago. Perhaps the welcome e-mail could be spruced up a bit to bring the new ones over here.
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Postby Beau Jingles » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

The live chat feature lacks usability in my opinion. The old live chat we used to have, was much more interactive and usable. So from that aspect, I just don't use the live chat because of that.

As for getting more fan involvement, I think that has to come from more Charms and Gents posting things other than their latest update. 90% or more of the posts here are simply announcements that they posted a new video or new picture update AND it's from the same very small group of Charms.

Without involvement from the Charms and/or Gents, there is no reason for the fans to be involved.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby Blackbull1970 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:52 pm

You would think all charms would promote themselves with this forum to increase viewership and members to their page.

It's a cheap way to advertise yourself.

No where else on the Net do you see promotions for SC models, and when their stuff is posted on forums/blogs it is immediately deleted. Even the free photo pics get deleted.

If I was a charm, I would use this forum to sell and advertise my page.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Tuesdays Romeo SG wrote:
loke693 wrote:but fans of the year. Allow fans to win something for participating and engaging the Charms. Honor some of the fans that have been around for decades, even those that don't use the boards. If this is supposed to be a family atmosphere, allow the love to roll both ways.

I agree with this until the end. I do NOT agree that there should be awards for people who do not actively participate in the boards, as the whole purpose of this brainstorming session is to INCREASE traffic and participation in the forum. :)

Awards can be given based on Post count total.

Reach certain milestones and you get awards are perks.

Have a "Thank" system where members can give thanks to a Post and it shows the members name below the post. This is a popular feature on other forums.

Have reputation system where members can give other members reputations. This is a popular feature on other forums.

Special reputation, awards or similar stuff can be awarded by Charms who are active on the forum that is seperate from what regular members use.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Previous

Return to The Charm Corner