What do you want to see?

Discuss your favorite Charms.

What do you want to see?

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:12 pm

I am trying to get some ideas for future photo shoots. You all know I love the outdoors, but I have to keep it to minimum nudity outdoors so I don't get arrested. Almost been there. Hehe.

But seriously, what would YOU, my fans, like to see more of?

If you don't want to post them here, feel free to shoot me an email at wendymeadowssc2@gmail.com.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: What do you want to see?

Postby gman36 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:19 am

Judging by your recent content, all I can say is more of the same please :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm

gman36 wrote:Judging by your recent content, all I can say is more of the same please :X

I am so glad you are enjoying! I have tons up my sleeve! I literally have over 2000 photos stored from recent photo shoots. What can I say....I regained my confidence and now I want to shoot all the time. My poor Mr. Meadows is getting a cramp in his clicking finger since he is a photographer full time also.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 am

I agree with Gman!!! Its all been good thus far. Maybe some dress up in heels, stockings and a dress. Or lingerie, I don't know. That's like asking someone that is happy what you could do to make them happier. Hard to say when one's already happy!!! I'm sure whatever you come (or cum) up with will be fantastic!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 pm

loke693 wrote:I agree with Gman!!! Its all been good thus far. Maybe some dress up in heels, stockings and a dress. Or lingerie, I don't know. That's like asking someone that is happy what you could do to make them happier. Hard to say when one's already happy!!! I'm sure whatever you come (or cum) up with will be fantastic!!!

Loke

I don't know how I missed this except it has been a whirlwind since Easter! I am going to try to do stockings and heels. Since leaving my job in an office to be a virtual assistant and working from home I literally hate putting them on. But even my husband just looked at me the other day and told me I needed to wear some stockings and heels. So its going to happen soon. :)

I am glad that you are happy with the site and the new content that has been coming out.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:53 am

Just please don't ditch the jeans, Wendy :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 pm

gman36 wrote:Just please don't ditch the jeans, Wendy :X :X

I am not! I promise! I LIVE in jeans and leggings. I think I posted all the jeans updates I had taken right now. But I am hoping to get some updates shot this weekend while we are on holiday and I will definitely be sporting jeans the whole weekend. :X
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:21 pm

I hope you do some stockings, heels, skirts, dresses, etc. I like the jeans too, but those things are great too. Heck, just do you and I'll be more than happy!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby dimmerdork » Thu May 25, 2017 3:00 pm

loke693 wrote:I hope you do some stockings, heels, skirts, dresses, etc. I like the jeans too, but those things are great too. Heck, just do you and I'll be more than happy!!!

Loke

All of the above are fine...as long as you're wearing good old fashioned white cotton Underscore briefs underneath...granny panties rule! :-)
dimmerdork
SC Fan

Postby rain_rk » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Would love to see some sets of you outside naked in Rubber Boots and just a hooded Raincoat
rain_rk
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner