Friday 25 !!!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Friday 25 !!!

Postby heels1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am

Macy Ssens- I adore those lace stiletto peep toes and this girls killer bod, i love the shot of her throating the aubergine, this is realy hot xxxx

Mishell- Not sure about the pipe ! but i love her in her lingerie and stunning ankle boots xxxx

Motogurl- Insane body and those red shiny heels have me so hard for her xxxx

Oh Alex- Just so milfy , i love an office milf and when she sits back and throws those gorgeous black and beige pointy heels up onto the desk i am just weak xxxx

Presley St CLaire- World class milf in another sexy outfit, i love the mock croc blue pumps on her xxxx

Randy Raz- She is just so fine, add some white thigh high boots and that nasty mouth of hers and its hard cock time xxxx

Hot Safia- Another really hot outfit i just wish those boots had a stiletto heel ! So sexy the asymmetrical leather skirt xxxx

Sandy UK- My fav from Sandy so far! I love the wig and this milf looks incredible wrapped up in pvc catsuit, those red heels finish me off wonderfully xxxx

Sexy Ricki- We are slowly seeing that this a really sexy, sensual and kinky lady ! I usually like milfs to domme me but i am happy to switch for this stunning girl xxxx

Sultry Serena- Wow the purple boots are back, has that lovely pussy had a bit of a tidy up also?? Dig those boot heels into my back babe i need to stuff my tongue deep into that pussy xxxx

Val- So incredibly classy in that booby blue dress, bright red pointy heels , i love the shot with your knickers around your ankles xxx

Yorkshire Rose- I love this stockinged milf. The wig is awesome and reminds me of Sultry Serena , i love the cross legged dangle shot, those heels are so thin it is beautiful xxx

Naughty Alaya- Head to toe in gorgeous cock hardening leather. Stop it Katie my cock is taking a beating ! xxxx

Amber- More of these stunning oxford lace up heels , they are simply amazing , slide them down my throat babe xxxx

Andee- Classy milf and i love those pointy ankle boots, the kick to camera to rid yourself of the panties is wonderful xxx

Anna Moore- Stunning blonde milf looks so hot in those incredible purple shiny patent high heel boots , i love the zip up the front , so sexy xxxx

Athena Risque- mmm i love the sound of you and a strap on! MAybe i can help fuck Tickle Me Mellie and when i have thrown you can use that nasty lady cock on me xxxx

Bambi- mmm i love the ass on this milf and those daisy dukes show it of real nice. I love mules around the pool, so sexy xxxx

Brandi- Sexy in red body stocking and matching heels, let me hlep you get those tits out babe xxxx

Brooke- Wow head to toe in leather , mmm i'd love to cum over that black leather ass and rub it in with my cock !

Christie Wett- Just so milfy seeing her at home doing the ironing, you not going to get much done wearing heels like those when im around xxxx

Cleo Carver- Just what a bod. Incredible in that classy black leather , i d love her to walk all over me in those boots xxxx

German Beauty- Love it legs crossed flashing some pantyhose thigh and still with those gorgeous shiny platforms xxxx

Kitty Cream- Pretending to work but she knows she is getting everyone hard, little flash of stocking top and those stunning heels and glasses xxxx

Kylee- More absolute class from this girl! Baby those boots were made for fucking in xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner