Which Mature Charm does the hottest girl-girl sets?

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Which Mature Charm does the hottest girl-girl sets?

Postby ZardOZ » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm looking to subscribe to a new lady and I like them mature, but I also like the lesbian sets alot.
I used to love Abbie (still do), and really enjoyed Champagne, so I'm looking for a recommendation
for a hot MILF that loves smoking hot lesbian sex. :d
ZardOZ
SC Fan

Re: Which Mature Charm does the hottest girl-girl sets?

Postby theArtist » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 am

I think you are ok,because champagne has performed great lady-lady sets and video...She is a dominant a leader,despite she is not a mistress....Her doimnation is slow,tender,but absolute !!
My opinion that her best performances are with (or vs) Lola,that has very similar ways to seduce....She has seduced many ladies on sc,but when she performed with champagne she was often seduced and dominate....i suggest strongly champagne and lola !!!
theArtist
SC Fan

Postby ZardOZ » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:24 am

Thanks for the response theArtist. Lola is definitely a sweetie.
ZardOZ
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm

There are quite a few if you ask me. Definitely, Champagne, Lola Lee, Dream Catcher, Golden Girl, Klassy Chassey, Mirage, Vixen Kitten, August Gem, Charley Girl, Faith, Fantasia, Miss Angelique, and a few others. It all just depends upon what age you are looking for when you say "mature" and what other aspects you appreciate about the women. Those are some of my recommendations!!!
loke693
SC Fan

Postby theArtist » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 am

IYes depend what you see,and what you want to see while a set or video....I hate to see some of not real evidently fake..As for example model that watch the camera while perform..In a woman woman set there is some of absolutely forbidden for the men,a sort of challenge between the two models,some that a man can just admire,to find exciting....but a totally woman time !!!! It's not a woman as man in spare,it's a woman woman contest,where a woman choice another woman....And despite they are partners,there is a sort of good rivality,the skill to seduce is the measure of their personalities...
theArtist
SC Fan

Postby ZardOZ » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:26 am

loke693 wrote:There are quite a few if you ask me. Definitely, Champagne, Lola Lee, Dream Catcher, Golden Girl, Klassy Chassey, Mirage, Vixen Kitten, August Gem, Charley Girl, Faith, Fantasia, Miss Angelique, and a few others. It all just depends upon what age you are looking for when you say "mature" and what other aspects you appreciate about the women. Those are some of my recommendations!!!

Thanks loke693 and theArtist. Great suggestions, and that's part of the problem.. too many good looking women are on SC. You think you can narrow it down to one, but then you come across another that will alter your perceptions and desires (eg Golden Girl, Faith).
ZardOZ
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:43 am

ZardOZ,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. The more you look, the more great ones you find, but the ones that mentioned (most of them) are JEWELS!!! I've dealt with many of them via email, etc. and they are all top class. Now that I'm looking at the list again, had great dealings with most of them via email and they correspond with their fans. Picking one is like asking which pile of a million dollars would you like. If you limit your self to one, you are going to miss out on something. You won't go wrong with any of them, but choosing the best one, that is damn near impossible (if you ask me). Much of it depends upon what exactly you like. I think if you take one a month, you will have more than enough time to ultimately choose your favorite. I'm also certain that they all would love to have you as a member!!! Just more thoughts from me!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:28 am

Sorry to interrupt Gentlemen
If these charms offer individual photo sets for sale it might help you to sample the different charms site and better choose one you will really enjoy and want to pay to be a member :)

xoxo
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby gemeni » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 pm

theArtist wrote:I think you are ok,because champagne has performed great lady-lady sets and video...She is a dominant a leader,despite she is not a mistress....Her doimnation is slow,tender,but absolute !!
My opinion that her best performances are with (or vs) Lola,that has very similar ways to seduce....She has seduced many ladies on sc,but when she performed with champagne she was often seduced and dominate....i suggest strongly champagne and lola !!!

I fully agree with this smart post. Nice analysis :-)
gemeni
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner