Serious Question for the CHARMS, please!!!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Serious Question for the CHARMS, please!!!

Postby loke693 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello Ladies,

I have a serious question for all of you ladies (CHARMS). I'm not trying to cause trouble or get a pat on the back or receive any recognition, but I'm curious to know something.

I'm curious to hear from the CHARMS, how many emails you get daily or weekly (some set number of days) and of those emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are of fans/members/friends/ etc. complimenting you on your work (what you do for Southern Charms). Also, of your emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are from people being rude or insulting you? Also, how many of the emails are guys asking to have sex with you only (since that could be a compliment and an insult, depending)?

Please share this information with me because I've always been curious to know. My thinking is that you all would receive about 90% complimentary emails, there would be about a 75% where guys are trying to have sex with you and about 3-5% of the emails are more negative and or mean.

Please let me know. Thanks!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Serious Question for the CHARMS, please!!!

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm

loke693 wrote: Hello Ladies,

how many emails you get daily or weekly (some set number of days)

It's different, but on average I get about 200 emails and pms a week.

loke693 wrote:and of those emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are of fans/members/friends/ etc. complimenting you on your work (what you do for Southern Charms).

I suck at math, but it's a super high number. So I'll say, 194 in a week.

loke693 wrote: Also, of your emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are from people being rude or insulting you?

In a week's time, usually zero. However, in a year's time? I'd say 2. The number is small, but it does happen.

loke693 wrote: Also, how many of the emails are guys asking to have sex with you only (since that could be a compliment and an insult, depending)?

I'd guess to say it's about 4 a week out of the 200 emails and pms.
But I think a lot of them are "mass" emails, meaning they send them to ALOT of charms at the same time. Hoping to get lucky? Or jerking off thinking of us reading their message, not sure which.
I truly enjoy reading about their fantasies and even writing back with a few of my own. And when they tell me they want to fuck me? To me, it's definitely a compliment.
Except for the ones that treat SC like a dating site. When they don't know anything about me or my site and they think I'm going to set up a time/place to meet them, that's totally insulting.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:50 pm

The first 3 years I was a charm I would get about 300 emails a week.
Now after 12 years, I get about 15 emails a day, but
I am in SC chat room and on yahoo Instant messenger so I chat real time just about
every day with about 10 to 15 members and fans a day. Weekends more, so those people I chat with usually
do not email me very much, which cuts down on emails..

It does vary also, if I have a new update and new video I will get more emails.

I would say 45% fans, 52% members, 1 1/2 % junk mail, 1 1/2% advertisements
Fans and Member emails are always full of compliments and requests and on a
rare occasion maybe once or twice a year an insult.

Hugs, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:42 pm

i get 2-4 a day when i do an update....i dont get negative email ever..ever ...
i answer every one..and i also hear often from my members and we have good relations
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby Staples » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:24 am

Wow ladies that's a lot of e-mails!

I usually get 3 or so a week on average but sometimes I get none. It is very very rare that I get anything rude. I've only been here about a year and a half.

I would say probably half of the e-mails I've gotten are guys trying to marry/have sex/hook-up with me.
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:47 pm

I get about 2 dozen a week. usually 100% compliments.

usually like 2 a week that compliment then ask if i would go to some far away state to meet them because they are sure we are perfect for each other.

no one has been negative except 1 guy did say I was hot but would be way hotter if i had longer hair (kinda negative?)
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:48 am

actually i havent got a clue...its so varied and changes often i cant really say on an average..but its still a good question
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby fetishfantasySC2 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:30 pm

I would have to say I get maybe one or 2 negatives in a year. Most of my emails and chat are with long standing fans or members. I do get marriage and or sex proposals quite a large percentage of the rest. Also requests ...lots of requests.
I didn't actually break it down into numbers, but could with a little more time and thought.
Great question by the way!
fetishfantasySC2
Charm

Postby ZoeyAngelesSC3 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 pm

I usually get anywhere from 5-25 emails a week. Seems to depend on how active I am on the site and forums, which waxes and wanes with the goings-on in my life. Lots of requests for customs, panties, etc. as well as some VERY odd requests. Lots of it I can tell is a mass email, which lots of other charms have also gotten.

The only times I've ever had guys be mean to me (only a couple in 2+ years) is when someone wants a custom, tells me what they want, and I say yeah I can do that for however much $ (Always a fair price, I promise) and I've had a couple guys get really hostile after that saying that I'm stuck up and my 'pussy's not made of gold' and I'm not worth it, etc.

But mostly I just get complimentary emails about various things about me and my updates. Surprisingly not a lot of serious requests for sex or meeting up, maybe most guys are reasonable and know that there's no chance lol. It's more them describing the kind of sex we would have or whatever and trying to get me to have cyber sex with them. I don't find it insulting, I just don't usually cyber for free ;)
Visit my site at http://www.southern-charms3.com/zoeyangeles/main.htm
And tell me what you think at zoeyangelesSC3@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter for up-to-the-minute updates, slutty selfies, freebies, and contests! https://twitter.com/ZoeyAngeles1
ZoeyAngelesSC3
Charm

Postby AndeeSC2 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Well, I'd like you to think I get a lot of emails, but I don't anymore. I think 95% of my communication with fans is via social media these days - which I much prefer - and my fans are learning that us the best way to contact me. I promote my social media in almost every update - and frankly, it's easier to filter.

However, when I look back on the email history, I'd say well over 50% was from men/fans looking for: freebies/sex/answers to disturbing questions/multi-Charm spam mail ... which is pretty much why I have given up on using email as a way to communicate with fans. The emails I get now are usually custom/panties requests with the occasional compliment mixed in, once you sift through the rubbish.

Andee SC2
✓ Verified Canadian MILF
MY HOMEPAGE: http://www.southern-charms2.com/andee
MY PRIVATE BLOG: http://andeesc2.wordpress.com
FOLLOW ME: http://twitter.com/andeesc2
AndeeSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:34 pm

I do appreciate the replies that have been posted thus far. I appreciate you Charms taking the time to reply to my question. It is one I often wondered about and figured I'd give it a shot to ask about to see what kind of reply I would get. I truly do appreciate your responses. Thank you!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:55 am

Ok, Loke, I think I can do this for you. ;)

how many emails you get daily or weekly (some set number of days)
Counting emails, tweets, pm's, dm's, yahoo messages, etc., I get about 100 per day no joke.

and of those emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are of fans/members/friends/ etc. complimenting you on your work (what you do for Southern Charms)
99.9%

Also, of your emails that you receive, how many (number or percent) are from people being rude or insulting you?
0.1% I honestly don't get very many at all, luckily.

Also, how many of the emails are guys asking to have sex with you only (since that could be a compliment and an insult, depending)?
About 95% although I take it as a compliment. :)

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner