Am I the only one

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Am I the only one

Postby loke693 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:53 am

Hello Everyone,

I want to know if I'm the only one that looks at the staff pics of the day looking for the people that they like and get frustrated when the people they like are not on the list (LOL). Please don't get me wrong, I love all the SC Ladies. No complaints about any one of them, but we all have our favorites and if they don't show up on the list, do you guys get like, mad or upset or just annoyed (LOL)!!! Maybe I'm just weird like that, but I'd like to argue with them (the staff) some days (LOL)!!! I don't have a problem with their selections, but my bias kicks in most of the time and... OK, never mind, I'm probably alone on this one!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Am I the only one

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:06 pm

loke693 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I want to know if I'm the only one that looks at the staff pics of the day looking for the people that they like and get frustrated when the people they like are not on the list (LOL). Please don't get me wrong, I love all the SC Ladies. No complaints about any one of them, but we all have our favorites and if they don't show up on the list, do you guys get like, mad or upset or just annoyed (LOL)!!! Maybe I'm just weird like that, but I'd like to argue with them (the staff) some days (LOL)!!! I don't have a problem with their selections, but my bias kicks in most of the time and... OK, never mind, I'm probably alone on this one!!!

Loke

You're such a sweetheart Loke :YMHUG:

For me, I'm so totally flattered when I'm selected as Staff Picks! I don't check it often but when I do or when someone tells me I'm there, OMG it's such a good feelings!

BUT with that said, it's MORE of a good feelings when I get a pm or an email or someone tells me in chat that I'm their pick of the day ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Loke

You are not alone. you know who I think should always be a Staff Pick. :-)
lm443
SC Fan

Postby lm443 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:45 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

Loke

You're such a sweetheart Loke :YMHUG:

For me, I'm so totally flattered when I'm selected as Staff Picks! I don't check it often but when I do or when someone tells me I'm there, OMG it's such a good feelings!

BUT with that said, it's MORE of a good feelings when I get a pm or an email or someone tells me in chat that I'm their pick of the day ;)

You know you are always my pick of the day and always will be :d
lm443
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Hi Loke,
;)
It is always a wonderful compliment when I get picked as staff pick.

Sometimes I am surprised when I am picked and sometimes disappointed.
Its like any type of list or contest, when you make it, its such a great feeling and when
you don't, oh well maybe next time.

Its a great feeling when a fan or member puts you on his list too.

Then I know I have that something special in that persons eye.
Then its time to show them that special naughty side of me.
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
:YMHUG: and ;;)
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Loke

Loke,

You are such a doll. :-* I have gotten on Staff Picks from time to time, and when I do, I'm very flattered. But I DON'T use Staff Picks as a guideline for my site. I have always just tried to have fun with my site and I hope that it shows. If I get picked, that's fantastic. If I don't, I still know that I've put up the very best update that I can. I never do anything half-assed. And as long as you're happy, I'm happy. ;)

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:11 pm

It's always exciting to be chosen for Staff Picks. They may not be my personal favourites of the day but they each stand out in their own way :)

But yeah, I'm always really excited to make it, it's just fun to be recognized!
innesSC1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner