Sultry Serena and Miss Angelique Vintage Update

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Sultry Serena and Miss Angelique Vintage Update

Postby lm443 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:02 am

The Goddess and Miss Angelique have posted a Fantastic Vintage Update and it brings back good memories for me but I have to say that I will have to chose these two gorgeous sexy women over the girls I remember from back then and they were beautiful also :-) :-) They are something special! :d
Incredible update as always and they look like they were having a great time and You will also have a great time enjoying these two sexy Women,so join and take a long look and I know you will agree with me! :-)
http://www.southern-charms2.com/sultrys ... tos715.htm
lm443
SC Fan

Re: Sultry Serena and Miss Angelique Vintage Update

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:51 pm

lm443 wrote:The Goddess and Miss Angelique have posted a Fantastic Vintage Update and it brings back good memories for me but I have to say that I will have to chose these two gorgeous sexy women over the girls I remember from back then and they were beautiful also :-) :-) They are something special! :d
Incredible update as always and they look like they were having a great time and You will also have a great time enjoying these two sexy Women,so join and take a long look and I know you will agree with me! :-)

That's such an amazing compliment :X :X :YMHUG: :YMHUG: Thank you sweetie!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 pm

lm443 wrote:The Goddess and Miss Angelique have posted a Fantastic Vintage Update and it brings back good memories for me but I have to say that I will have to chose these two gorgeous sexy women over the girls I remember from back then and they were beautiful also :-) :-) They are something special! :d

LM, thank you so very much, baby. WE DID have a really great time. I'm glad you enjoyed our fun. ;) ;;) :-*
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Miss Angelique and Serena,

It was apparent to me that you ladies had an amazing time together. It showed in the pics!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you Loke. I'm honestly REALLY looking forward to working with her again next year. *crossing fingers* We just had way too much fun on our first shoot. If you could have seen just how hard we tried NOT to laugh. ;)

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Miss Angelique
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner