Lynn Garden is BACK!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Lynn Garden is BACK!

Postby lynngardenSC4 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Hey Everyone! I’ve been assured by Southern-Charms that my site will go active again in the next day or so! I’m so glad to be back!

I had some personal issues to work out, but now I’m ready to get back in action!

I love being on Southern-Charms, I can’t explain how much pleasure it brings me to be back and updating again.

I just didn't have enough money or time with everything going on, I was planning to, but things changed and it was hard.

But now I am in a great place and ready to embrace that side of me that has laid dormant the last couple of years. I cherish each and every member I had and miss our interaction and feeling sexy.

Being on Southern-Charms allows me to fuel that outlet for my sexual energy while still earning an income. I’ll be forever grateful to this site and my fans for that!

I will be updating a few times a month and I’m looking for ideas and suggestions to help make my site better and to give you want you want. I’m here for you after all and want to please you!

I am so excited that I have time, internet and my camera to get dirty with you :)

Visit my page at http://www.southern-charms4.com/lynngarden/main.htm.

As always, I would love to hear from you. So, please let me know your thoughts, desires, fantasies, suggestions, and/or anything else on your mind.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All my desire,

Lynn Garden
lynngardenSC4
SC Fan

Re: Lynn Garden is BACK!

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:30 pm

One thing that might be interesting: Shiny, tight garments! Hotpants in shiny silver / gold, etc. :)
Mark
SC Fan

Postby lynngardenSC4 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:35 pm

Ooh - good idea! Thanks - I'll see what I can do.
lynngardenSC4
SC Fan

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm

But of course, you should do whatever arouses you most, Lynn... The results will speak for themselves, I am sure. ;)
Mark
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner