7. DEVON
8. AFTON
9. LORELEI
10. DDD DELICIOUS
wboschjr
SC Fan

Re: Top 10 Charms

Postby CajunDaddy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

After many years (almost 12) of perving SC and all the beautiful charms, the difficult task of just picking TEN is near to impossible...but here is my list:
1. Caramell Raines SC1
2. Bambi Cummings SC3
3. Britt Belvedere SC2
4. Miss Simone SC1
5. Italian Lace SC4
6. Lianne Raines SC3
7. Bella Bendz SC2
8. Starlet SC3
9. Jessica UK SC1
10. Country Rose SC2

Again, there are SO many ladies who have came and went that would be on this list, but out of respect of the ones who have stayed true to their fans, I have only listed those who are still here...and hopefully remain for a LONG TIME! Love you ladies...and to the many more who may not have shown up on this list.... :X
CajunDaddy
SC Fan

Postby TrixieTaylorSC3 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Great lists for sure!! I really have to rack my brain to narrow down my favorites. Will post once I do..!! xx
TrixieTaylorSC3
Charm

Postby CajunDaddy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

TrixieTaylorSC3 wrote:Great lists for sure!! I really have to rack my brain to narrow down my favorites. Will post once I do..!! xx

I agree Trixie...like I said, after almost 12 yrs, just picking 10 ladies was EXTREMELY tough
CajunDaddy
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

CajunDaddy wrote:After many years (almost 12) of perving SC and all the beautiful charms, the difficult task of just picking TEN is near to impossible...but here is my list:
1. Caramell Raines SC1
2. Bambi Cummings SC3
3. Britt Belvedere SC2
4. Miss Simone SC1
5. Italian Lace SC4
6. Lianne Raines SC3
7. Bella Bendz SC2
8. Starlet SC3
9. Jessica UK SC1
10. Country Rose SC2

Again, there are SO many ladies who have came and went that would be on this list, but out of respect of the ones who have stayed true to their fans, I have only listed those who are still here...and hopefully remain for a LONG TIME! Love you ladies...and to the many more who may not have shown up on this list.... :X

eek! Thanks so much Cajun Daddy! I'm so excited that I actually made someone's top 10 list!!! You've made my day!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby CaramellRaines_SC1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Yippee I made someone's top 10 list. :X :X :YMHUG: Thank you Cajun and Britt (I'm always enthralled with your beautiful eyes. I voted for the miss sc and mr southern and I had a hell of a time picking just a top 3 so i know sure as hell im not going to be able to keep it to ten. I perv so many sc ladies and gents. I wish we could have a gents favorites added so they can be on the same page as my favorite charms. Greatly flattered indeed. Have an awesome day. Keep it hard for me and I'll keep it wet for you!!

~Caramell~
CaramellRaines_SC1
SC Fan

Postby oldcrow » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

No way I could pick just 10.
Afton, Aisha, Alaya, Amber Dawn, Belle, Bobenna, Brandi, Brynn, Busty Deelite, Camilla, Candee Cummings, Curvy Sharon, Decadence, Dees Delights, Desiree, Georgia Peach, Innes, Italian Lace, Ivy, Jamie, Jane Hot, Juli Mar, Just Me, Kacey Parker, Kandi Kobain, Kitten, Kristen Cameron, Leann, Mackenzie, Natashas Nylons, Naughty Nixx, Randi Love, Rosie Pie, Sultry Serena, Trixie Taylor, Vanilla Cream, Virgo Peridot, Wendy Watkins, Xrated Wife...and this is not even close to being a complete list for me.
oldcrow

Postby Hannah Lane SC4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 am

Thank you Sweetie for picking Me in your Top 15. I just joined the Fan Box and it made Me smile to see I made someones list. Kisses.....~Hannah Lane~
gman36 wrote:Top 15 charms whose arses look fantastic in jeans

Babsy
BBW Mel
Camilla
Celine Mature
Fire N Ice
Hannah Lane
Hillary
Italian Lace
Jennifer
Leann
Melody UK
Oh Alex
Rose Ryder
Sultry Serena
Xandusk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Hannah Lane SC4 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Lane SC4
Charm

Postby Hannah Lane SC4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 am

Thank you Sweetie for picking Me in your list. Kisses.....~Hannah Lane~
ChrisC wrote:Top 11 Redheads/Auburn
ABBIE
ASHTON
BB
DREAM CATCHER
EMCEE
HANNAH LANE
LORELEI
OH ALEX
RYANNE
SAMMIE
SULTRY SERENA
Last edited by Hannah Lane SC4 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Lane SC4
Charm

Postby Hannah Lane SC4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you Sweetie for being on your list. Kisses.....~Hannah Lane~
Dannydanko wrote:1. Italian lace
2. Janehot
3. Sultryserena
4. Wendy watkins
5. Tina marie
6. Gabrielle
7. Jennifer
8. Amarillo
9. Taffy spanx
10. Bossy blonde
And candee cummings, kandi kobain,judith, jessica uk, kore goddess, xrated wife, violet, irish eyez
Kaylee marie, hannah lane, chloe, lisa lust, oh joy, shugar n texas, amber dawn, just off the top of my head
Last edited by Hannah Lane SC4 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hannah Lane SC4
Charm

Postby Hannah Lane SC4 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:26 am

Thank you Sweetie for picking Me as one of your Favs. Kisses.....~Hannah Lane~
billydowns wrote:This could get tactical. Who do I want to include in my top 10, who may then post a lovely pic to say thank you?

Sorry, but this is soooo hard to whittle down hundreds of gorgeous charms to just 10.

My current favs are

Sugarbabe
Hannah Lane
Suzzanne Midsummer
Andee
Andrea
Danica
Brynn
xratedwife

But then I always look out for sets by these beauties

ns8able (now ex-sc)
Angelique
Tasmin
Camilla
Oh Alex
Michaela
Amy Latina
Blue Sapphire
Di Monty
Judith

And always admire these for the sheer weight of work they've put on the site

Austin
Alexus Lin
Autumn

Perhaps we should ask the question, which charm would you most like to be.... (venue) The venue would be someone such as

at a job interview
stuck in a lift with
in a menswear department
in a taxi
your teacher
fixing the plumbing at your house
your secretary

you get the idea
Hannah Lane SC4
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh Gee I just looked at the first post and some on the last page here, and I'm blushing....you guys are the best! Charm sisters too!!

It makes me grin to know you check me out, when you're a member don't forget to give me a shout- I love getting to know my fellas. I am an e-mail addict (yes I admit it) and it makes my day hearing what you like about my wild and kinky or refined and classy updates! XXX
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

CajunDaddy wrote:After many years (almost 12) of perving SC and all the beautiful charms, the difficult task of just picking TEN is near to impossible...but here is my list:
1. Caramell Raines SC1
2. Bambi Cummings SC3
3. Britt Belvedere SC2
4. Miss Simone SC1
5. Italian Lace SC4
6. Lianne Raines SC3
7. Bella Bendz SC2
8. Starlet SC3
9. Jessica UK SC1
10. Country Rose SC2

Awww thank you sexy!!! I have been here for 4 years this month and 400 updates and 80 videos in that time! I hope to be here for a LONG time to CUM *grin*
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby StolenkissSC4 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:54 am

How do I become a "Top 10 Charm"? That is a list I want to be on. ;;)
http://www.southern-charms4.com/stolenkiss/main.htm
StolenkissSC4
Charm

Postby NaughtyNixxSC3 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm

oldcrow wrote:No way I could pick just 10.
Afton, Aisha, Alaya, Amber Dawn, Belle, Bobenna, Brandi, Brynn, Busty Deelite, Camilla, Candee Cummings, Curvy Sharon, Decadence, Dees Delights, Desiree, Georgia Peach, Innes, Italian Lace, Ivy, Jamie, Jane Hot, Juli Mar, Just Me, Kacey Parker, Kandi Kobain, Kitten, Kristen Cameron, Leann, Mackenzie, Natashas Nylons, Naughty Nixx, Randi Love, Rosie Pie, Sultry Serena, Trixie Taylor, Vanilla Cream, Virgo Peridot, Wendy Watkins, Xrated Wife...and this is not even close to being a complete list for me.

Thanks oldcrow!! I appreciate it!! xoxoxo
NaughtyNixxSC3
Charm

Postby CajunDaddy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Caramell, Lace, Lianne, and Brittany....its easy to have y'all lovely ladies on top of my list. The difficult part is figuring out the rest of the list with over 800 other ladies. Talk about hard...no pun intended...lol! :P
CajunDaddy
SC Fan

Postby Siberian Beauty SC1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Ooohm.. being late... thank you:) Siberian cabin? Very nice:)
Siberian Beauty SC1
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun May 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Please don't see this list as the 10 best. I think every lady on SC are the best, but here are 10, that have done something over the years to make me especially enjoy them. They are to me, the special out of the GREAT!!! All the ladies are AWESOME, but they have done something that makes them stand out to me. Whether it was email conversations, special updates, consistent in showing what I like, etc.), they have something that has touched me and made me their fan for as long as they are on SC and longer. I'd like to say I can call them friends. Others have and continue to do AWESOME things (please don't get me wrong), but these have done something personal that I truly enjoyed and appreciated. Here are my 10 (or so) and if I forgot you off the list, I apologize!!!

Please note that these are in alphabetical order starting with SC1 - SC4:

1. April Nylons (SC1)
2. Champagne (SC1)
3. Belle (SC2)
4. Faith (SC2)
5. Oh Alex (SC2)
6. Miss Angelique (SC3)
7. Aaliyah Blue (SC4)
8. Baby Doll (SC4)
9. Charley Girl (SC4)
10. Jane Hot (SC4)

Again, there are so many more that I could list (i.e. Lola (SC1), Cougar (SC2), Vixen Kitten (SC2), Golden Girl (SC3), Jezebel (SC3), Lizzie, Mystique, etc.). I honestly feel that all the Ladies of Southern Charms are AWESOME and do appreciate them sharing their lives on the internet, but the subject was Top 10 so...
loke693
SC Fan

Postby MissAngeliqueSC3 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 pm

loke693 wrote:Please don't see this list as the 10 best. I think every lady on SC are the best, but here are 10, that have done something over the years to make me especially enjoy them. They are to me, the special out of the GREAT!!! All the ladies are AWESOME, but they have done something that makes them stand out to me. Whether it was email conversations, special updates, consistent in showing what I like, etc.), they have something that has touched me and made me their fan for as long as they are on SC and longer. I'd like to say I can call them friends. Others have and continue to do AWESOME things (please don't get me wrong), but these have done something personal that I truly enjoyed and appreciated. Here are my 10 (or so) and if I forgot you off the list, I apologize!!!

Please note that these are in alphabetical order starting with SC1 - SC4:

1. April Nylons (SC1)
2. Champagne (SC1)
3. Belle (SC2)
4. Faith (SC2)
5. Oh Alex (SC2)
6. Miss Angelique (SC3)
7. Aaliyah Blue (SC4)
8. Baby Doll (SC4)
9. Charley Girl (SC4)
10. Jane Hot (SC4)

Again, there are so many more that I could list (i.e. Lola (SC1), Cougar (SC2), Vixen Kitten (SC2), Golden Girl (SC3), Jezebel (SC3), Lizzie, Mystique, etc.). I honestly feel that all the Ladies of Southern Charms are AWESOME and do appreciate them sharing their lives on the internet, but the subject was Top 10 so...

Loke,

I feel so lucky to have you as a fan, baby. You have lifted me up through some dark times, which makes me love you all the more. :)

Kisses & Licks, :-*
Your BKS
MissAngeliqueSC3
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 am

Thanks so much hun :)
gman36 wrote:Top 15 charms whose arses look fantastic in jeans

Babsy
BBW Mel
Camilla
Celine Mature