Just wanted to say

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Just wanted to say

Postby loke693 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 pm

I have to say, I have met/chatted with/ whatever you want to call it with some of the most genuine and sincere ladies I would say I've ever come across because of Southern Charms. I'm not going to say that 100% of the ladies on SC are this way, but the heavy majority that I've come across over my decade plus time visiting SC, there are truly some of the most fantastic charms/ladies I've come across. Again, not 100%, but a very high percentage. And these ladies could clearly not be this genuine and sincere. They are gorgeous, they are sexy, they have a website, where they are making money off of their looks and their talents, so they could be arrogant, cocky, pains in the butt, because they have what we want, but they are down to earth, just good people. So I wanted to acknowledge the CHARMS for them being the people that they are. Those from the past and the present. Thank you for doing what you, the way you do it. It is appreciated!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Just wanted to say

Postby charlieSC3 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Just wanted to say there are also some great fans out there that it is great to chat with here and on the other social media platforms!! thanks for making it so much fun to be doing this for so long Loke!

Charlie
charlieSC3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner