The Brit milf invasion

Discuss your favorite Charms.

The Brit milf invasion

Postby heels1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:28 am

The Uk girls are taking over in todays update high lights!

Amy 582- the perfect milf in the perfect outfit, leather and lace and a bitching pair of strappy red platform heels. And I thought she only owned black stiletto's!
This shot made my day, she is becoming legendary in the milf world, the contrast of the lace leggings and the smooth black leather jacket is wonderful, I love making love to clothed woman and I reckon those leggings would tear easily ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Judith 1383- Another wonderful milf that loves a jumpsuit, the golden heels have an extra bit of length that makes me even harder, I think they must be new?
The best thing about this milf is that you can just imagine her living in your street dying to get fucked all the time but acting like a regular mum. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna Blu 76- Lat weeks update I know but it was so sexy I have to include it. This blonde milf kills it today in that outfit, leather skirt stockings, heels, and that top shows off some of her best assets! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOlly Maracas 322- One of the most underrated milfs on here, her body is absolutely world class, tits , legs, face , everything is working. She just looks so much fun , and those huge white leather thigh high boots have got me panting! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Randy Raz 2121-- All in leather with thigh high boots, Raz was always gonna get my cock to full attention. Love this milf and would give anything for those boots to be over my shoulders while I go to work on her! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: The Brit milf invasion

Postby loke693 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:13 pm

The Brits always bring the good stuff!!! But so do all the other ladies from the other countries. The Ladies of SC just do it, update after update!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner