Top 5 Friday USA

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Top 5 Friday USA

Postby heels1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:43 am

No English girls today, which could actually be a first !
Naughty Nevaeh-Red pvc dress and red platform sandals this classy blonde is hard to resist in this outfit x

Leathernlace- Great shot of this girls wonderful tits and fencenet hose but those sexy matt black heels with the studded toe just flaw me xx

Jessy- Looks like a pro photo shoot this week, what a stunning beauty, she is so pretty and looks wonderful in purple mini dress and super hot black and white strappy t bar heels xxxx

Alaya- Those incredibly hot black leather high heel boots make me weak, i need them xxx

Sultry Serena- The Queen of slutty glam is drop dead gorgeous in a black vinyl overcoat/dress so hot and lovely heels for me aswell xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Top 5 Friday USA

Postby ticklememelli » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:19 am

All fabulous choices!
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Re: Top 5 Friday USA

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:05 pm

heels1 wrote:No English girls today, which could actually be a first !
Naughty Nevaeh-Red pvc dress and red platform sandals this classy blonde is hard to resist in this outfit x

Leathernlace- Great shot of this girls wonderful tits and fencenet hose but those sexy matt black heels with the studded toe just flaw me xx

Jessy- Looks like a pro photo shoot this week, what a stunning beauty, she is so pretty and looks wonderful in purple mini dress and super hot black and white strappy t bar heels xxxx

Alaya- Those incredibly hot black leather high heel boots make me weak, i need them xxx

Sultry Serena- The Queen of slutty glam is drop dead gorgeous in a black vinyl overcoat/dress so hot and lovely heels for me aswell xxx

Thank you sweetie :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner