Top 5 last couple of days

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Top 5 last couple of days

Postby heels1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:45 am

I got a bit behind so a bit of a combo from last 2 days, thanks girls.

Goldengirl- I love a sexy gilf and this one looks insanely hot in tight tight blue denim a vinyl corset and super hot stripper platform heels xxx

Kylee- This girl is so hot i love everything she does , those red snakeskin calf boots have put me over the edge today just dreaming of getting to tongue clean them xxx

Eva Jayne- Always a classy milf, i love this look that could be so milf next door, classy brown leather pants with heeled calf boots and a thin sweather showing of her wonderful rack, perfect milf xxxx

Anna Moore- Another super classy, always sexy milf, I love the shot of her crossed legged up on her side board showing off those super hot glossy black high heels, i'd love a suck ! xxx

Sandra- She just drops updates in everynow and again that are undeniable, tight black skirt and crisp white blouse make this teacher every school boys dream, the white heels , possibly Loubs?, looked incredible i love how used the soles are, very sexy xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Top 5 last couple of days

Postby loke693 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Heels,

Let me first commend you for what you are doing. You are doing something I know I couldn't do.

I couldn't pick a top five from anyone day, heck ever. All the Charms are so REFRESHINGLY AMAZING so to say these 5 are better than the others, I couldn't do it. I couldn't make that commitment. That would be like picking your favorite $100,000 bill (if they made one)? They are all too good to just take a top 5, but I commend you heels for making those commitments. I couldn't do it (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Top 5 last couple of days

Postby heels1 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:42 am

Loke

Thanks Loke , I am not saying these 5 are any better than the others , just something about the update flicks my switch, it could be something so simple, sometimes i even suprise myself. I do seem to have a type though and gravitate to the same girls and outfits !
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner