First top 5 of 2020

Discuss your favorite Charms.

First top 5 of 2020

Postby heels1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:50 am

Kimber- Who doesnt like a little black dress! A lovely tease of the stocking top and a shiny pair of black pumps, great way to start the year Kimber baby xxx

Alaya- Just always dressed in the most incredible heels, she is so naughty , i love the detail on these platforms, they will feel wonderful down my throat xxxx

Sultry Serena- New year, new hair, still the same incredible babe who perfects slutty glam every time, love her ass in those tight jeans and the animal print booties have got me stroking hard xxxx

Sandra- That girl in those incredible heels is just too much, i think Ashlyn Murphy has a pair of these also they are beyond sexy, id love to see her walk in them xxxx

Naughty Nails- God she always looks so glamorous, this animal print dress is doing the job showing off those wonderful legs and tits, sexy see through mules always gonna get me going xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: First top 5 of 2020

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:59 pm

heels1 wrote:Kimber- Who doesnt like a little black dress! A lovely tease of the stocking top and a shiny pair of black pumps, great way to start the year Kimber baby xxx

Alaya- Just always dressed in the most incredible heels, she is so naughty , i love the detail on these platforms, they will feel wonderful down my throat xxxx

Sultry Serena- New year, new hair, still the same incredible babe who perfects slutty glam every time, love her ass in those tight jeans and the animal print booties have got me stroking hard xxxx

Sandra- That girl in those incredible heels is just too much, i think Ashlyn Murphy has a pair of these also they are beyond sexy, id love to see her walk in them xxxx

Naughty Nails- God she always looks so glamorous, this animal print dress is doing the job showing off those wonderful legs and tits, sexy see through mules always gonna get me going xxxx

I'm truly flattered :YMHUG:
Now lick my animal print booties clean ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:59 am

Yes Miss, nothing would make me happier xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby KimberSC3 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:36 pm

heels1 wrote:Kimber- Who doesnt like a little black dress! A lovely tease of the stocking top and a shiny pair of black pumps, great way to start the year Kimber baby xxx

Thank you so much Heels1 :-*
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner