Tuesday 5

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Tuesday 5

Postby heels1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 am

Sultry Serena- We all know she is the Queen of slutty glam and that new haircut just makes her even more sultry. That skirt is just indecent in length and those bright yellow platform pumps have got me like a moth to a flame. xxxx Thanks babe

Red Hot Rhiannon- I really love halter neck dresses, especially when they are skin tight spandex and wrapping up this sexy milf, black leather boots in the snow will need my special attention when she comes back inside ! xxxx

Naughty teacher- Stunning blonde milf knows how to dress , just imagine being one of her students if she turned up in this killer gold snakeskin mini dress, fishnets and high heels, I just want to get my hands all over her in this stunning dress xxxx

Leia Organa- Wow wow wow what a stunning upskirt shot, i love the quality of the shot so we can see the detail in that leather skirt, i love the nipples hardening in that blouse also, god i hope we see more of this shoot, that leather ass bent over is a dream and surely she is rocking some fuck me heels ? xxx

Beatrice Silver- I adore this super cute milf, those pantyhose really show of her lovely legs and ass, i just dream of getting those silver sparkly heels all to myself xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Tuesday 5

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:28 pm

heels1 wrote:Sultry Serena- We all know she is the Queen of slutty glam and that new haircut just makes her even more sultry. That skirt is just indecent in length and those bright yellow platform pumps have got me like a moth to a flame. xxxx Thanks babe

I know what you like...….and I definitely like what you want...…. ;) :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner