Travelling 10

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Travelling 10

Postby heels1 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:25 am

Turns out I managed to check SC, what a bonus, I'm on holiday so let's have another 10 cock hardening charms.

Sandra- what can you say, this beautiful creature is irresistible, apart from those huge golden heels it is the shot with her just casually biting her finger that puts me over the edge xxxx

Randy Raz- love seeing this milf out and about, makes her so much more sexy knowing I could encounter this on a winter walk, if I clean her boots well enough she may let me have a suck on those gorgeous tits xxxx

Oh Alex- my favourite, a curvy milf ,glammed up for her man to come home and give her a good fucking, beautiful dress babe xxxx

Miss Treat- simply stunning body, what a set of tits they are, I'm usually a leg man but those ripples just need my attention xxxx

Milf Annabelle- love this girl, my fetish is properly kicking in now, spiky shiny heels, I love the golden bottoms my tongue needs them xxxx

Kimber- heeled and in a leather look skirt, this milf needs to be sat on my face, god I love her xxxx

Karo- I get such a school teacher fantasy going when i see Karo, except I didn't have any teachers as sexy as this. Great leg cross showing of those open toed heels, hi t if a leather mini, I cant be sure ? Xxxx

Just Me- I love a past updates collection, the one that got me cumming is her bent over the bed that black spandex skirt stretched tight across her wonderful ass, pretty sandals that I can grab whilst my to guess works her ass.xxxx

Daphne- mmm been a fan for a while I love that ass and legs wrapped up in wet look leggings, heeled as well my kind of girl xxxx

Christie Wett- my shield fetish has well and truly taken over now, those white open toed and fronted heels have got me so hard I need them in my mouth xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Travelling 10

Postby Daphne » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Thank you for the mention. I also have to thank most of my fans for gifting me the leggings that you enjoy so much. I think I originally bought one pair and they were such a hit. I received a few others in varying colors. I must admit I do love the leggings.
Heels are always fun in my book because being shorter I always like to add a little height :X
Xoxo,
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby martinae » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:16 am

Daphne... your not short, your funsized! And very beautiful!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Well when you put it like that. Being "fun size" is not so bad ;)

Xoxo
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby martinae » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:49 pm

Daphne wrote:Well when you put it like that. Being "fun size" is not so bad ;)

Xoxo
Daphne

Its all about perspective. From where i sit.. you are AWESOME!!!!
martinae
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner