Tuesday's 10

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Tuesday's 10

Postby heels1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:13 am

Kimber- Love the boots babe, suede is a bit more difficult for my tongue, but i promise that heel is going to get throated hard! xxx

Kinky Cougar- I love it when she gets these boots out , i love the buckles and the pointed toe, just need them in my mouth now ! xxxx

Lacey Starr- Such a sexy uk milf casually crossing her legs on the couch showing of those wonderful high heel ankle boots xxxx

Leia Organa- I love the way this shot is lit, so sexy and dominant, incredible bondage outfit, i am praying it has a bitching pair of heels or boots, i mean how could it not ? xxxx

Naughty Teacher- Always sexy this milf makes me so hard, i love the shot with the crossed leg and panties hanging off her high heel shoe xxxx

Roxy Dover- Straight up sexy girl in a killer black dress and high heels, simple and cock hardening effective xxx

Alaya- Incredible run from this super hot girl, animal print dress is hot but those platform ankle boots are just beautiful i love how the light hits them, block heel but i can stuff that down my throat and will thoroughly clean the rest with my eager tongue, xxxx

April Nylons- Always got time for this curvy milf in heels but that leather like teddy is wonderful and i wouldnt be able to keep my hands off it xxx

Belle O Hara- Such a treat to get this girl in a full length shot, she is a very naughty and kinky girl, i love the way she looks straight into me through the lens, beautiful heeled ankle boots would keep me entertained and rock hard xxxx

Curvy Claire- God this woman is fucking perfect! x I love how classy she is, great camera work make her look even more stunning. Those tight leather trousers are glorious and huge platform heels make those legs look even finer, simple tight white top show of those wonderful tits, i really don't know where i would start, my lips need her heels, her leather ass, her tits , and her gorgeous mouth xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Tuesday's 10

Postby alaya sc3 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 pm

omg thank you so much heels for the amazing compliments! you guys and all your wonderful compliments are the reason I am still here loving what I am doing. Thank you for loving me and putting me on a list with some beautiful girls!
totally made my day!
Alaya
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner