Wednesday 10

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday 10

Postby heels1 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:49 am

Another 10 day, so many sexy charms today i cant help myself xx

Missy- Loving the purple, bra, skirt and heels all match, those titties look incredible sat back on the chair xxxx

Karo- Always has such a sexy look on her face, and who could blame her when she is dressed in this stunning leather skirt. Bend over babe and stretch it across your ass for me xxxx

Kylee- DAMN this girl is out of control sexy today, when a girl this beautiful dresses for sex it is impossible not get hard. The leather high heeled slouch boots were enough but that halter neck mini fetish dress have got me out of control xxxx

Mrs leather- Love that wig babe, you look fine i love those gloved hands holding up those huge tits, make sure i am first for a suck on them xxxx

Play with JJ- I definitely do wanna play, i wanna play lets suck on her tits and then on those incredible killer high heels, yummy xxxx

Sandy UK- Fetish nun, i love how tight this dress is showing off her killer legs, breasts bursting out of that top just need to be groped. xxxx

Temptress J- My favourite fetish charm. I mean come on when you are a kinky slut like me with a heel and leather fetish i am putty in her hands, i long to serve her xxx

Alaya- Never ending cock hardening images from this milf, i love this trouser set lovely and tight around the ass, the glimpse of her heels as the pants flare out is so sexy xxxx

Amy- I mean she is a perfect uk busty milf who is always in heels, now she is showing off her boot collection. Could she get any better? I would spend all day worshipping these boots and long to have that metal heel down my throat. xxxx

Eva Jayne- I love how smiley this busty uk milf is. She has so many incredible outfits, i love her sexy style so much. Those leather shorts are so 'on trend' and the shiny fetish ankle boots are incredibly hot xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Wednesday 10

Postby Missy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:03 pm

thanks so much. Kisses
Missy
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner