Fantastic Friday

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Fantastic Friday

Postby heels1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:21 am

Just so many sexy girls making me hard today ! Thanks ladies xxxx

Janey- Love this smiley milf, she looks wonderful in that leather mini, stockings and heels xxxx

Just Me- Always got time for this milf, especially when she has on those gorgeous strappy heels xxxx

Oh Alex- Stunning big boobed milf, she is always so glamorous and i love that tiny little skirt with the long black leather boots xxxx

Raven- Looking beautiful in that classy dress and i love the animal print open toed heels, i love the shot where she holds her shoe right up to camera, i always imagine she is doing that for me ! xxxx

Sexy Ricki- Wow that nylon hood is so sexy , i dont think i have seen anything like this on here before ! The wetlook dress makes those curves look beautiful, i would love to dominate this milf, the first thing obviously would be a sexy pair of heels xxxx

Sugarbabe- MIchelle always looks so classy, i love the fishnet bodystocking, those tits look amazing through it xxxx

Alaya- Ha i actually asked for some leather yesterday and it appears, thanks Katie sexy as always xxxx

Alexandra Hot- Beautiful girl and i cannot take my eyes of those shiny metallic leggings or are they hose, nice pair of heels to go with them xxxx

Amber- Love seeing charms out and about in the real world, just imagine this sexy milf strutting down the street in front of you, lovely lady in red and those ankle straps on the heels are proper kinky xxx

Amy- Stunning and classy from this milf, love her, especially good hair day i think today xxxx

Bebe- Haven't seen her in a while, always love a stroke over this booby milf xxxx

Brooke- I'm sure Brooke has been on here before, anyone recognise her ?? love the jeans over boots xxx

Cleo Carver- Wow what a bod, those legs look insane in the red leather pants, awesome pair of high heel boots will always get me going xxx

Cougar Jules- Love this milf and in a leather mini i am hard already! Pretty little lace heels , just wish they had abit more height ! xxxx

Debbie Delicious- mmm just love a curvy milf, any girl who sticks her heel up her pussy is alright with me, give me a lick babe xxxx

Elispeth- Beautiful leggy milf looks stunning in this mini skirt and those feet are beautiful in the cork heels xxxx

Izzy- Well its her birthday and we are treated to a past shoots collection, i love the black halter neck dress with her sitting at the poker table, wonderful big breats xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Fantastic Friday

Postby AmberSC3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Thank you Heelz!
I love those strappy's
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner