Monday 10 xx

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Monday 10 xx

Postby heels1 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:11 am

Kylee- Beautiful girl in hot pink net dress, i love ankle boots and there are some great ones on show today, alot of boot guys dont like the short bootie type, i love them xxxx

Randi Love- More ankle boots , i love these sparkly stretch boots and those leggings are absolutely wonderful, I would definitely have kept them both on for a fucking xxxx

Randy Raz- Love these blue ankle boots, those embellishments would feel lovely as she gently kicked against my stiff cock with them, stunning breasts just waiting to be sucked xxxx

Raven- Yep more ankle boots, she knows i love these creamy silver boots, they are really high but i guess the platform makes them walkable ! I cant believe she properly dunked them in the bath, i really hope there is no damage these are too beautiful to throw away! xxxx

Sandra- I love it when Sandra is in this kind of mood, she knows we cant take our eyes of her and she loves to tease, those legs look incredible , i love the cross legged shot showing off those classy gold sandals xxxx

Sultry Serena- Another killer red outfit that could win the comp, i wish she would enter. I love those metallic platforms and i love the hose pulled down , i would use that to pull her legs over my shoulders and spend some quality time with that lovely wet pussy xxxx

Alaya- She still can do no wrong, I love this dress, it is tight on the legs and ass but nice and grabby over her tits, i just need to get my hands on this beauty xxxx

Beatrice Silver- Love this uk milf, black boots spread wide on that chair is glorious, those net panties are soon going to be gone ready for play time xxxx

Busty Tina-We all know how good these tits are but check out that ass aswell ! , it looks incredible when she lifts that beautiful dress xxx

Jenna J- Lucky, lucky bastard, just how on earth did this ol boy get his hands on Jenna's sexy bod? I wish it was me on my knees between those wetlook stockings getting to tongue fuck that pussy xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner