Tuesday 11 xxx

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Tuesday 11 xxx

Postby heels1 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:12 am

Leia Organa- What can i say, give me a pair of matte leather platform high heel boots and i will worship them till my tongue goes numb, i love being such a heel slut xxxx

Melody Uk- Mel has Devon Breeze around and both these stunning english milfs are heeled to perfection, Devon is a woman after my own heart and cant resist giving those lipstick red platform heels a good sucking xxxx

Randy Raz- Keep those shades on babe, the load i have ready for you after watching you strut your stuff in those slingbacks is gong to be glorious xxxx

Raven- More of this perfect milf clothed and heeled in the bath, i dont know why she would ever have to wash those boots i am always on hand to tongue clean them for her xxxx

Veronica- Love this leggy blonde milf and those black spandex leggings have got me rigid and in need of release xxxx

Alaya- I am running out of ways to describe this ladies sexiness, those boots alone would blow my mind let alone the beauty that is strutting across that floor in them xxx

Belle O Hara- Such a tret to see a full shot of this kinky deviant , sweater dress in the kitchen is so milfy, those look like Louboutins, god i hope so xxxx

Karo- Beautiful heels babe, sit back on that couch and let me got to work xxxx

Kennedy Revealed- Simply 'The Body', incredible physique on this milf, pretty sandals have got my attention xxxx

Kitty Cream- God this milf is so classy, and she looks wonderful in skinny jeans and heels , one of my favourite outfits! This is so sexy because you can imagine her actually wearing this out and about xxxx

Kylee- Another killer slut dress on this gorgeous creature, those ankle boots though are simply amazing, i need these in my mouth now, please baby xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner