Monday Magnificent 7

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Monday Magnificent 7

Postby heels1 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:22 am

Cali Black- What a bod, this girl is so tight! Those crotch high black leather boots are stunning and i love the heel grab shot xxxx

Jenna J- Love her in these wet look stockings, that is one lucky old bastard getting Jenna to himself ! xxxx

Milf Annabelle-Always so classy i love these ankle strap heels , sparkly and definitely ready to party xxxx

Naughty Nevaeh- That black leather mini is so sexy i bet it is hardening cocks everywhere and maybe soaking a few pussies ! xxxx

Raven- Showing off her sexy body in a red dress and heels, wish she would have got this in the monthly competition xxxx

Alaya- Another incredible outfit, she is ready to slay anyone in front of her in drop dead gorgeous shoes. Katie are they Loubs girl? They look like Exagona's xxxx

Ashlyn Murphy- The birthday girl is looking great, i love a complilation, i love her in the indecently short velvet dress, pony tail and super hot sexy ankle booties xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Monday Magnificent 7

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:48 pm

thank you heels for the love and not they are not my Louies...lol
I cannot wait to do some updates in my louies.
I am such a shoe whore!

I adore you
katie
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner