Thursday 12

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Thursday 12

Postby heels1 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:29 am

Kennedy Revealed- Love this high heeled glamour girl, not many teenagers have a bod this good! Love to just ease my cock between her thigh gap and feel her panties rub against me. xxxx

Kimber- Babe when you wear those fetish heels i just want to throat them, that heel looks so yummy, once i've got it dripping wet i'm gonna slide it into your pussy xxxx

Randi Love- Those snakeskin boots were just made for fucking, i want to suck on them xxxx

Randy Raz- I'm ready to eat but where to start, beautiful shiny multi coloured heels, or rip open that body stocking for some tits and pussy xxxx

Raven- Beautiful milf with another glorious pair of heels , thanks for the shoe to camera shot babe xxxx

Sultry Serena- So good to have my slutty glamour Queen back in heels. Those t strap sandals look so much better on you than in the pic, i hope they were expensive xxxx

Violetta- Those big black boots are viciously sexy and i am weak in their prescence, i am on my knees use me how you like xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Katie you make me so happy, in fact all you charms make me so happy that there are ladies who like to dress so sexy, i am just gobsmacked, there is never enough leather or enough heel height! I bet you are hot with the hose under the leather pants, lets hope the hose are dripping wet for me to suck on xxx

Amy- LAdy you were born to wear that latex dress, why was it not in this months comp? Great heels i can see your arches and toe cleavage. good girl xxxx

Debbie Delicious- This milf is so much fun, she looks so happy showing of that sexy bod xxxx

Doris DAwn- I would love to be seated and have you cut my hair, it is so erotic and intimate, those heels on the wooden floor would drive me crazy, i love the control you would have xxxx

Emerald Marie- So she wants to be a little sub girl. Get some proper heels on bitch and maybe i will let you cum! Not before spanking that wetlook ass till you have learnt your lesson to always be well heeled xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Thursday 12

Postby RavenCharm » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 am

Thanks for the mention Heels x
RavenCharm
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner