Wed 13 !!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wed 13 !!

Postby heels1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:44 am

I have missed so many stunning updates this week ladies, my apologies, i have had family staying and much harder to get my 'Charm time ' !!

Kimber- So damn classy this girl is so hot in a stunning little black dress, just need to get my hands on this beauty xxxx

Missy- Gorgeous black shiny heels with a decent length today, i love this skirt on you babe, and the titties are always looking good xxxx

Randy Raz- Love this milf in the animal print dress, those booties always get me horny and the flash of sexy red lingerie is awesome xxxx

Ruby- I love the hair this girl looks so much fun, and in wetlook shorts and bitching high heels , its definitely my kind of fun xxxx

Sandra- Another jaw dropping outfit from this spicy latina, she is taking no prisoners with these lace up patent thigh boots and skin tight dress xxxx

Naughty Alaya- She never fails to impress, i have been asking for jeans and heels for ages and she delivers with super hot tight jeans and cute booties xxxx

Belinda- 'The body' Shocking pink slutty little dress showing of this milfs incredible bod xxxx

Brandi- Stunning corset looks so hot on this babe with the stripper heels to match, i would have kept the hose on and ripped them open to get at that gorgeous pussy xxx

Brooke- Slaying in another killer outfit black leather jacket and boots with a super tight red dress xxxx

Debbie Delicious- Just love how drawn to this milf i am, love those open toed pink thigh boots, they really do need my attention xxxx

German Beauty- Looking hot i love the tits and the pearls and you know when you wear those animal print soled heels i am just a slut for you xxxx

Jessica Uk- So milfy in a sweater top and heels incredibly sexy leather skirt in her compilation xxx

Judith- in leopard and ready to be hunted xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner