Wednesday/Thursday

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday/Thursday

Postby heels1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:09 am

The update came a bit earlier today and i didnt have time to do yesterdays updates, a few of these maybe yesterdays, not sure which!

Randa- That little black dress is so thin you can see the fishnets through it! I love the power to be naughty a mask gives you and i adore those pointy red heels xxxx

Randy Raz- Classy milf that does the gardening in those sexy ankle boots xxxx

Raven- Snakeskin pumps on this gorgeous office milf, up on the desk babe so i can get at those shoes easier xxxx

Sandy Uk- I think this was yesterday, incredible dress on an incredibly sexy milf, matches the hair and i love how much cleavage it shows, gorgeous nude heels still doing the business xxxx

Temptress J- Whenever This Mistress turns up i just get on my knees and start wanking my hard cock, she is truly an incredible fetish model, i love her blonde hair against the deep black leather , that top with the riveted detailing is incredible, i love todays blue thigh highs boots also. xxxx

Yorkshire Rose- Feeling a bit domme today is music to my ears! love that indecent dress and love those triple strapped shoes even better xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Sexy in denim, i just want reach out and grab that denim ass, it just cries out to me to slap it nice and hard xxxx

Amy Jones- This girl could be a supermodel she is so beautiful and those legs are so long, love the dress and glasses xxxx

Brooke- No heels on the boots but they are sexy none the less and that dress is another show stopper, love her bod xxx

Cougar Jules- Just love it when she wears those insanely hot lace fetish heels, just look how high they are xxxx

Dawn Marie- Those legs look incredible in wetlook pants, id love to give that ass a slap and then get them shiny heels down my throat xxxx

German Beauty- I love how those big tits hang down so invitingly, love the red shoes aswell babe xxxx

Lacey Starr- Love her in leather, sexy little ankle boots also, just how smooth and beautiful is that pussy of hers !

Miss Treat- This lady is so special i adore her, super sexy new boots and a stunning fitted leather jacket, she knows what i like, possibly the best nipples on here , what do you think ?

Mistress Liley- Yummy those high heeled thigh highs boots are going to get me in a lot of trouble, please abuse me in them mistress xxxx

Curvy Claire- One of the sexiest ladies on the net! When she looks down that camera lens i am helpless, perfect in every way, i love the hair, the face that red lippy, those wonderful tits, and dressed in leather pants and heels i am panting xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Wednesday/Thursday

Postby alaya sc3 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:58 pm

thank you my dear friend for including me on this list with so many beautiful girls. I am truly honored!
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby heels1 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:31 am

alaya sc3 wrote:thank you my dear friend for including me on this list with so many beautiful girls. I am truly honored!
alaya sc3

You are more than welcome beautiful, thankyou for taking the time to comment, that makes me horny xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:07 am

Thanks for the mention here Heels x
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby Mistress Liley » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:47 pm

Hey Heels1, thank you for the mention, sorry I have not been on here much :X :X

https://www.southern-charms4.com/mistressliley/main.htm
Mistress Liley