monday horny

Discuss your favorite Charms.

monday horny

Postby heels1 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Absolut Milf- Im not fussed about the m and m's but those shiny high heel ankle boots are much more up my street for eating xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Drop dead stunning dress with pretty sandals, im stroking thinking abut your Loubs babe xxxx

Amber- I love it when Amber shows her legs off in those sexy ankle strap pumps, i know they wont be coming off xxxx

Belle Rouge- Classy metallic dress shows off her sexy body teamed with gorgeous stripper platform heels xxxx

Brooke- Always sexy i love her ass stretching out that tiny skirt and beautiful used pair of heels xxxx

judith- Class act , i dont always get turned on by a wool knit but when its covering this incredible mature ass and presented over a sexy pair of heels i am loving it xxxx

Mistress Liley- I love a uk milf especially in a cop uniform ready to use me, great skirt and heels xxxx

Randi Love- What can i say, those boots are just sex, i am helpless in their presence xxxx

Sandra- just wow, wow, wow, this girl is killing it today the high pony tail and that skin tight all in one are enough but i think they are new shoes also ? Those shiny single soled sandals have got me frantically in need of some heel sucking xxxx

Sandy Uk- Love the glasses babe and love love those shiny red heels , the glasses maybe a good move as there will be cum flying everywhere in that outfit xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: monday horny

Postby randiloveSC1 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:27 am

Thank you :)
I love boots too!!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 pm

thank you for including me on this amazing list. all these girls are so beautiful.

one of my favs is Randi and Sandra!! I stalk your websites lol

much love
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby Mistress Liley » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Thank you Heels1 again for the mention :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
Mistress Liley
Charm

Postby tantalizingjoySC3 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 pm

I love it all.