Sexy Wednesday

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Sexy Wednesday

Postby heels1 » Thu May 21, 2020 4:46 am

Cougar Jules- This girl has killed it with some amazing heels of late, this pair is just mind blowing!. Huhe open toe platform with a sexy lace upper going into a patent black leather heel and then that super hot metal stiletto shaft. Its a good job these are strapped to you babe as you are getting some serious attention with this outfit xxxx

Debbie Delicious- This milf looks so much fun, i love the wetlook leather dress and those silver heels are doing the job for me ! xxx

Di Monty- Killer milf body in glorious thigh high white leather boots, i cant get enough of her xxxx

Elispeth- Just love this super glamorous milf, actually her previous update i am highlighting but they are all quality. That metallic skin tight red dress is just an instant cock pleaser. God what a dress when she stand with her sandals apart int he doorway i reckon i could lick her kitty without even lifting the dress up ! xxxxx

Emerald Marie- Classy Classy white dress, i love the glasses and red sparkly heels look and that split up the thigh is very tempting xxxx

Jenna J- Looking ready to go sat on the bed in sexy red lingerie, red shoes with metal heel got me wanting to join in xxx

Jessica Jones- Her body is obviously smoking hot , its those silver zip up leggings that have got me swollen, i love the angle of the shot as if we are looking up to her, very domme. Love the piercings and her beautiful lips , both in show xxx

Kimber- My girl is back and those tits are gonna get the sucking of their life xxxx

Melody Uk- Love this uk milf she is just so pretty i love it when she wears black (preferably leather) against her stunning blonde hair. xxxx

Mistress Jasmin- Those silver heels are just beautiful and you know how to use power like this , i am yours xxxx

Randy Raz- Loving the selfies babe and the hair growing out looks hot, great dress, great heels xxx

Raven- INcredible week so far but the dangle of that stunning cream jewel embellished pump has got me so hard xxxx

Sandy UK- Love those tits spilling out of your lingerie and thos incredible red heels xxxx

Sultry Serena- Such a special place in my heart for this glorious woman, nobody does slutty glam like her and she is feeling sexy today. That skin tight animal print booby dress with the animal print boots just make her look insanely hot, gotta suck on those titties xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Love it when she goes tight pants and these jeans look so good. Loving the single soled heels Katie, you gotta get yourself some So Kates or hot chicks, maybe even a 130 ultimate sex shoe xxxx

Anais- That wetlook dress and heels are just wonderful i cannot resist this outfit xxxx

Angel Eyes- Two mistresses in massive slutty heels to pleasure, its my lucky day, i hope i can satisfy ! xxxx

Avery Kash- Great dress babe and love you showing of those pretty sandals with the leg cross on the sideboard xxxx

Brooke- Damn every update is just killer from this girl. Those legs are incredible and the jeans look so hot, Dangling those cork bottom pumps is killing me xxxx

Buddah- I never see this classy milf on here but she always slays with her outfits, i love the leather gloves and that micro skirt showing off her long sexy legs xxxx

Busty Minx- God this killer outfit is just wonderful . Crossed legged sat back in that chair with her wonderful tits on display and those leopard print heels just show how gloriously sexy this girl is xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Sexy Wednesday

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu May 21, 2020 12:40 pm

yes some sexy gals there for sure
PetraDaniels
Charm

Re: Sexy Wednesday

Postby AveryKash » Wed May 27, 2020 4:41 am

Just seeing this. Thank you so much glad you liked it

XOXO
Avery