Wednesday Wank

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday Wank

Postby heels1 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:45 am

Naughty Nevaeh- Always so beautiful i love this tight lingerie and those sexy hosed legs, kitchen is always so milfy and sexy, especially with those gorgeous strappy heels xxxx

Randi Love- Love her showing of those pink peep toes with a simple pair of jeans, those legs look so damn good babe xxxx

Randy Raz- MMMMMM I love it when she wears those ankle boots, i love the detail on those pointy sex boots, love this milf xxxx

Raven- All class today make up with those big red lips and teased hair, hot little black dress and of course some sexy patent sling backs xxxx

Sugarbabe- Always love Michelle she makes me fantasise about that sexy milf at a wedding, always dressed so well with the shoes just showing she is a sexy nympho still xxx

Sultry Serena- When the Queen is in this mood there is no denying her! I am still loving the sexy new hair and this dress just screams look at me boys! Massive bright yellow heels have me like a moth to a flame. Please baby let me suck on that heel i promise no bite marks! xxxx

Abbie-No way is this milf 47 she looks like a young girl , really stroking to this sexy outfit and those wonderful brown leather boots xxxx

Alaya- Killing it girl, dangerously sexy in animal print top matching the heels , let me at her xxxx

Amber- and Tasmin, two sexy milfs fighting over a double ended dildo . That could be a leather dress on Amber im not sure, either way id love to be at this part with these two sexy well heeled milfs xxxx

Ashlyn Murphy- More animal print magic with a sexy skin tight dress and matching heels, xxxx

Beau Diamonds- This milf just oozes sexiness and she sits cross legged showing of her killer boots and stockings, beautiful milf that knows how to work it xxx

Busty Tina- Always love her work and those cute little booties are really hot, love watching her get those glorious titties out and slide onto that dildo xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Wednesday Wank

Postby randiloveSC1 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:01 am

I enjoy making your list :)
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Thu May 28, 2020 10:13 pm

so many sexy women on your list.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby Ashlyn Murphy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:42 pm

Thank you again! Why am I just now seeing your lists? SO sweeet! MUAH!
Ashlyn Murphy
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner