Weekend wank

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Weekend wank

Postby heels1 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am

Jamie- Always an absolute stunner, i love this update with the little black dress zipped up the front. Killer legs look great with the snakeskin platform pumps xxxx

Jessy- Beautiful girl with super cute platform pumps , i dont normally like suede but the gloss heel and toe with fun bow are doing it for me xxxx

Just Me- I always love a compilation, its hard to choose a favourite but i'm going with the simple white shirt, wetlook leggings and that sexy black pump held up to camera to show of that gorgeous used sole, my tongue is going to be so busy! xxxx

Kenzi Foxx-- World class milf showing off in glorious panty and bra set with shiny mirrored platform stripper heels ,love em xxxx

Kitty Cream- Incredible classy this woman is hot! I love the glasses and her outfit is so sexy as it is real life , those heels are a bit high for normal office work i cant keep my mind on the job ! xxxx

Lady Raj- Those gloves matched with the leather boots look amazing on her xxxx

Melody Uk- Love a milf in a bikini rocking high heels around the pool, Melody's hair is always absolutely perfect, so sexy xxxx

Miami Heat- Beautiful girl just flooring me with those super hot silver sandals xxxx

Mrs Leather- God i love these boots, just say the word and my tongue will service every inch xxxx

Oh Alex- Love a filthy slutty dress and this animal print number is so short i reckon i could give that pussy a lick without even lifting it up ! I love the shot from behind her over the shoulder , she is holding her glorious right breast and left foot crossed over right showing of those gorgeous pumps xxxx

Randy Raz- Everything she does is amazing, i love her on all fours looking at the camera , those tits look amazing hanging there ready to suck on xxx

Raven- You know baby what those heels do to me, i love the gold plating on the toe and heel xxxx

Red Hot Riannon- mm love you in this leather skirt and open toed pumps, no bra makes those titties look great xxxx

Seka Black- Just love watching this classy, sexy gilf getting fucked by bbc, great performer.xxxx

Sexy Sam- Love the simple vest and skirt she is so milfy! amazing patterned heels keep the shoe freaks like me happy xxxx

Sonya- Killer dress and heels i love simple office shots like this xxxx

Naughty Alaya- I just dont know how this gorgeous creature comes up with killer outfit day after day, that jean skirt is hot and the simple white vest shows off the girls so well, but we all know i am on my knees sucking on those incredible Loubs xxxx

Brooke- Love how those huge red lips match the sexy red leather pants xxxx

Curvy Claire- Amazing party dress and gorgeous shiny slingbacks xx

Doris Dawn- Yes MIstress, i love that the shoes won over the pantyhose, now rip them open and let me eat you xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Weekend wank

Postby Doris_Dawn » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:26 am

Ripped them wide and large. The way for your hungry tongue is open now. Cum!! Have a taste :P
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner