Tuesdays honeys

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Tuesdays honeys

Postby heels1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:08 am

Randi Love- I love blue shoes also babe especially when you are in that gorgeous party dress, love the sequins xxxx

Raven- Stunning red dress, i absolutely love the close up on the bottom of those sexy pumps, id like a bit of dirt on them before i clean them so take them outside for a strut xxxx

Sultry Serena-- mmmm every now and again Serena just drops something so glamorous and slutty i have to slap myself silly! Incredible dress on this beauty just wish those sexy boots had a stiletto heel xxxx

Naughty Alaya- I can never resist Alaya let alone when she is rocking these huge platform leopard single straps, glorious babe thankyou xxxx

Beau Diamnods- Oh wow this is amazing Beau getting spanked by Devon Breeze, i'd love to know what you did to be so naughty! God that leather skirt looks amazing on Devon xxxx

Brooke- Simply classy white dress with those oh so sexy knee high boots xxxx

Curvy Claire- Love seeing Claire showing off in this mankini, red heels just to keep me hard xxxx

Devon Breeze- She has already made the leats for spanking Beau in a leather mini now she is on again for a gorgeous french maid outfit and stunning heels in the kitchen.
Are they Loubs ? xxxxx

Karo- Oh yes i love a milf in leather jacket, looks so sexy over yout purple dress matching those purple pumps xxxx

Katrina- Christ what a bod, how can you have a tony little waist and those big beautiful tits, that ass looks incredible in red latex and those massive fetish heels have got me panting xxxx

Lady Raj- mmm kiss the glove baby, asweosme in spandex and boots xxxx

Lorna blu- how inviting is this milf face down on the bed with her heels in the air, mmm let me at that pussy xxx

Melody UK- SUch a love for this milf at the moment, her negligie is beautiful and i cant take my eyes off those red heels xxxx

MIlf Annabelle- Insane dress and heels xxx

MIss HYbrid- Perfect english mistress, so classy

Mistress Jasmin-- Oh MIstress i have been thinking about your silver Jimmys alot xxxxx

Naughty Teacher- mm I would work very hard indded for this miss xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Tuesdays honeys

Postby randiloveSC1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:25 am

Thanks :) I had to quit my red shoe addiction to bring out other shoes, lol
randiloveSC1
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner