Thursday stroke

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Thursday stroke

Postby heels1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Yorkshire Rose- I love it when this milf is in Domme mood, especially wearing that wet look skirt, stockings, and those gorgeous lace heels xxxx

Naughty Alaya- Effortlessly beautiful in the red wrap dress and a new pair of loubs gets me so excited, are they the Private Number in 120?? So sexy Katie xxxx

Ashlyn Murphy- LOve you in that silky robe and those party shoes are so hot, glorious shot from behind showing your sexy tats and thigh gap xxxx

Brooke- Incredible female rocking some damn sexy ankle boots , i dont think they are Loubs? but you deserve some if not?! xxxx

Busty Mellie- I find it so sexy seeing hih heel round the pool with a swim suit, it is so impractical i love it, that and those incredibly huge amazing tits xxxx

Melody Uk- This woman is so perfect, those tits are just so beautiful and those platform heels are huge, god i'd love to see you walk in them, love the shot of you wanking the stiletto heel, god id love to have it in my mouth xxx

Petra Daniels- mmmm So good to see a full length shot of this gorgeous woman, beautiful shiny stilettos i love it when you hold them up to camera and tease me xxxx

Randy Raz- Id love to do your shopping for you babe, just after i slide that pvc skirt up and give that pussy a hard fuck, keep those heels on babe, im cumming hard xxxx

Rebecca- Awesome platform stripper mules on the bed baby, im joining you in those right now xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Thursday stroke

Postby PetraDaniels » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:30 pm

hey i love when you
write how you feel about everyone
so nice of you!!
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:27 pm

why yes they are private number 120, God you are so good~

kisses my friend
katie
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby Ashlyn Murphy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Thank you so much! :) I am glad you like!
Ashlyn Murphy
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner