Some hot charms bringing their A game~

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Some hot charms bringing their A game~

Postby alaya sc3 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm

I am loving all these fabulous updates my fellow charms are putting together.
I am stalking alot of your pages for ideas and just wanted to thank you for the
HOT updates.

here are a few stand outs I have been enjoying

Lorileigh
sugerbabe
randi
raven
Petra
busty tina
austin
Italian lace
jessica jones
naughty naveah
Sandra
sizzle Kitty
Sultry Serena

there are so many others that I forgot to list so I am sorry but thank you ladies for giving me all the ideas and bringing your A game~

Alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: Some hot charms bringing their A game~

Postby Christo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 am

As a huge fan who re-joined your site earlier this month (for the third or fourth time over the decades), YOU have been bringing your A-game! An update just about every single day, and you never, EVER, mail it in. You are always perfectly made up, dressed to the nines (to the tens, even!) and showing off your spectacular curves and brilliant smile.

There's one pic you posted that I think deserves special attention. It's the first photo from update 2142--yes, the update with you wearing that amazing peach-colored mini-dress and orange fuck-me heels. You've used this photo as your profile shot off and on, and understandably so. You look absolutely radiant. Your bodacious ta-tas are so eye-arresting that it's difficult to tear them away and look down past your hourglass waist to your luscious legs, crossed just so. You look hot, sexy, sexual...just stunning.

But it's the expression on your lovely face that really got to me. Seeing it in your profile thumbnail doesn't do you justice. You're sitting there, one hand resting between your smooth thighs, the other on the table. Legs crossed at the knee, so that you can almost, but not quite, see up your very short skirt. Your breasts...my goodness, you are absolutely STACKED.

And the expression on your face is like, "Even I can't believe how fucking hot and sexy I look right now."

Or, that's how I interpreted it. You're sitting with perfect posture. Your brows are slightly raised. Your smile is a little nervous. Not anxious--in fact, you look supremely self-confident. But it's almost as though you're thinking, "It is absolutely ridiculous how fantastic I look in this dress." You're almost sheepish. Almost apologetic. Almost, "Sorry, women of the world. You may aspire to this. But only I have achieved it."

So while you're congratulating other Charms for bringing their A-game, I wanted to let you know that you set a wonderful example. The fact that you've been a Charm for almost 20 years and you're at the absolute peak of your powers is a testament to your ethereal beauty, your dedication to your fans, and your hard work. THANK YOU!!
Last edited by Christo on Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christo
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Christo,
Posting charms pics is a no no. It's copyright infringement. If Alaya wishes to repost the photo you posted, she can.
Please edit and remove the pic from your post.
Thanks sweetie.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby alaya sc3 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:44 pm

christo,
thank you so very much for the amazing reply and the compliments. You totally made my night. I am a true lover of fashion and love to look
my best always and sharing it with you is a bonus. That update I was unsure if it would ever be done. I was unsure about the dress, the heels
and hot it would look on my thick body. As I put the dress on, I thought omg it is tight. that look on my face was oh boy this better turn out, LOL and it did,
It happens to be one of my favorite
updates of all time.

I am going to bed with a huge smile on my face because of you and I cant thank you enough~
alaya sc3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:26 am

Oh my goodness, girl! You flatter me! I'm just trying my best to keep things exciting and fun during these weird times! Your updates never disappoint.

You're always poised, beautiful, colorful, and incredibly sexy! Keep up the great work!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 pm

i tend to go to bed getting ideas , when i think of my closet items, thats how my process works...
the way i get ideas and also
sometimes on big magazine s

wow
yes love seeing great photos of the charms...
inspiring
its cool when i write a charm to tell her how amazing she is
and she writes back..

have a blast y'all
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner