need to cum

Discuss your favorite Charms.

need to cum

Postby heels1 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:46 am

Been away so long , i cannot wait to catch up with you sexy girls xxxx

Miss Hybrid- Always sheer class from this uk Mistress, boots , dress, and gloves all in glorious black leather.xxxx

Missy- I love the change of location for your shoots, and more i love those fishnet stockings and pointy, shiny heels xxxx

Randy Raz- Im still getting over how damn sexy those white ankle boots are from her last update and she comes with those stunning metallic blue leggings, im sure wales is beautiful but i just want my face stuffed into that ass of hers xxxx

Raven- God she looks so classy a real lady of the manor, those huge red platform heels let me know who is in charge xxxx

Red ryder- I love a milf in jeans and heels and i bet gman is having a stroke over this sexy milf xxx

Violetta- Such wonderful memories of wanking over Peg Bundy, perfect milf style with animal print boob top , tight leggings and the open toe mules xxxx

Busty Deelite- This sexy milf is always gonna get so much attention due to her incredible rack, but im dying to get my tongue round those incredible spike fetish heels xxxx

Christie Wett- Those white heels are perfect for the bar if you want lots of attention from shoe whores like me, now let me get that toe down my throat xxxx

Doris Dawn- MMMM I love seeing this milfs slender legs wrapped up in burgundy faux leather, this has been my favourite set with Eva! I hope hubby is liking them and you are using them on him xxxx

Kenzi Fox- Just a world class body i would lose my shit in front of her with those gorgeous stripper heels on xxxx

Kinky Boot Slut- Always so nasty i bet she would make an awesome pvc domme, stuff those boot heels deeper into my mouth babe xxxx

Kitty CReam- the perfect milf next door but with a heel height like those we know she is craving attention and some cock xxxx

Lacey Starr- I was worried last week when we saw this gilf secretary in flat boring comfy shoes, thank god she is back in some cock hardening , with those tits, pussy and heels i dont know where to put my tongue first ! xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: need to cum

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:10 pm

fabulous list of girls my friend and love~

I stalk all their sites too~

much love
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner