Weekend wonder

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Weekend wonder

Postby heels1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:37 am

Sandra- So sexy and smily today she is so sexy when she crosses her legs and shows off those incredible lace platform with that massive metal heel xxxx

Seka Black- Such a horny milf dressed for attention , just love her legs in those black platform sandals xxxx

Yorkshire Rose- Love this milf in the nylon see through top showing off those wonderful tits, sucking on the heel of her shoe gets me so hard i would love to join her sucking these sexy shoes xxxx

Zara du Rose- What an incredibly beautiful female, so pretty and looking hot in sexy big black boots, love the leg cross to camera babe xxx

Naughty Alaya- Blue stocking matching those beautiful shiny blue platform pumps xxxxx

Belle o HAra- Such an incredibly tight body looking wonderful in skin tight summer dress and high heel ankle boots that have just got me so hard, love this look xxx

Cammie Cummz- Beautiful shiny red triple strap platform heels, love it when charms show off new shoes xxxx

Curvy Claire- All time fav of mine and i have loved watchign her vids on you tube, classy black dress and heels today xxxx

Golden Girl- Age defying Goddess, i love her and especially those perspex platform mules, so sexy xxxx

Isabel Charm- LOvely little thing got me really hard in those ripped hose and black boots .

Jamie- The schoolgirl and traditional cosplay isnt really my thing but this milf is so beautiful and in the kitchen in cardigan and heels she is perfect milf xxx

Jilly- love this big titted milf , lift that dress up babe and ill rip the hose open to get at your ass xxx

Lady Raj- mmm dressed up as a leather mistress is so damn sexy xxx

MIstress Jasmin- Latex mistress just makes me want to get on my knees and obey, really hoping she has her silver JImmy's on xxxx

Petra Daniels- God i love this milf, she always looks so classy, great red wrap skirt and those tits look amazing in the white vest, and the legs go on for days with those heels, love seeing full length shots of her xxxx

Randi Love- i love a compilation and my fav is you getting fucked deep in those incredible black leather thigh boots, so hot xxx

Randy Raz- Put to get all the attention with this stunning mermaid scale all in one set off beautifully by the white open toe pumps xxxx

Raven- classy once again in red dress, i love it when she flashes her stockings and heels in the leg cross xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Weekend wonder

Postby PetraDaniels » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:45 pm

thanks honey
wait until you see next wk
new hose that i loved wearing.. cheers baby have a. great week
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner