Marvelous Monday

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Marvelous Monday

Postby heels1 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:30 am

Naughty Alaya- Love this sexy belted wrap dress, shiny hose and gorgeous Loubs to show those legs off xxxx

Judith- Wonderful milf, i love those shiny ankle boots she wears they would feel lovely sliding that heel down my throat xxxx

Katrina- I have to include this beautiful lady from last week . That leather pencil skirt is so sexy and wonderful with the white blouse and huge shiny heels, what an office milf xxxx

Kinky Boot Slut- God i love how used the soles of these boots are, the purple boots and red wig is so slutty i love her xxxx

Lorna Blu- Cannot believe she is 60! That is so damn sexy. still rocking a pair of leather pants and heels looking insanely hot. Those black leather pants need some hot cum dripping down them xxxx

Mistress Jasmin- Would give anything to worship this beautiful lady, love the body stocking showing of those amazing tits and those shiny pointy heels need to be down my throat too xxxx

Ms Frolicker- I love seeing leather worn next tot he skin and this leather trench is so sexy on her xxx

Randi Love- yes babe, back in the red boots for some kinky fucking, love them xxx

Randy Raz- she even make a rain mac look great, especially with those sexy 3 strap open toe studded ankle boots xxxx

Raven- the Goddess looking amazing i love the shot with the heel in focus its feels so close i can almost taste it, watch me throat it babe while you finger yourself xxx

Sultry Serena- Incredible dress my god that just screams 'look at me ' i love you holding those tits up babe , after i have done your shoes im coming straight for them xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Marvelous Monday

Postby alaya sc3 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:04 pm

thank you my dear friend for the love~
I appreciate you so very much

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner