Wednesday Wank

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wednesday Wank

Postby heels1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:42 am

Naughty Alaya- Love that red belted dress and those killer heels are they the eco recycled ones, they look like lady peeps or prive but i havent seen that design before ?

Alexandra Hot- Lovely little thing made all the more sexy in those great high heel cowboy boots xxx

Brooke- She's got new boots so it only seems right to fire a hot load over them for her, thank you baby xxxx

Doris Dawn- I havent forgotten i'm working on the screen play, love her in satin and of course i need her in heels always xxxx

Molly Maracas- The body is back , glorious shot looking from the floor up her amazing high heel legs xxxx

Petra Daniels- This woman is so damn sexy, what a treat to see her in her heels and all that hose, love the heel up to camera shot babe xxxx

Raven- She makes me so damn sexy i wanna get real nasty. those silver ankle boots are so high i love her for wearing them, so hot xxxx

Sandy Uk- Another sexy update from this milf, i love the shot from behind with her standing against the doorway, i am dreaming of sliding that dress up and licking down those legs to the sexy nude heels xxxx

Violetta- She loves roleplay and i reckon she is nailing the innocent but filthy school girl especially in those sexy open toe slingbacks xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Re: Wednesday Wank

Postby PetraDaniels » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:22 am

hey so great of you to post these~
and thank u
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Charm Corner