Thursday stunners

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Thursday stunners

Postby heels1 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 am

Yorkshire Rose UK- Leather and leopard print, so sexy this milf always gets me , that leather mini is glorious and those leopard ankle boots are so hot xxxx

Naughty Alaya- More awesomeness from this sexy girl, i love her on all 4's , id grab those heels and dive my tongue into that beautiful ass. xxxx

Alexandra Hot- Naughty lil minx has got me again with those sexy knee high stockings which help show off those gorgeous sexy heels xxxx

Champagne- This gilf secretary is looking wonderful, i cant get enough of that ass in the tight skirt, now cross your legs babe and flash me those heels xxxx

Jessica UK- Havent seen this sexy girl in a while, love the hair and glasses and those stunning shiny oxford heels xxxx

Judith- Part 2 is even hotter, i just love those shiny ankle boots, maybe when you finish on that machine i can have a go in you xxxx

Lily May- Lets sneak of at the party and you can stuff those big titties in my face baby, they are glorious xxxx

Naughty Teacher- Classy milf in red gets a little tipsy at the school dance and soon has a couple of fingers in her dripping pussy xxxx

Randi Love- those big black boots just make me lose my shit, im gonna cum all over them then you can make me lick it off xxxx

Raven- just wow, this woman is incredible in the leather trenchcoat , boots, and gloves, absolute perfection, amazing photography also xxxx

Rebeccah- Those gladiator heels look great on you babe , just lift your leg up and ill see if i can get the whole heel down my throat xxxx

Sultry Serena- Always sheer class from her, im so glad the boot is off and you can get the slut shoes back on, that dress is glorious but you know i need those heels in my mouth, just say the word babe and i will worship them xxx

Summer Rayne- Animal print is so good on a sexy milf i love those tight leggings and sexy platform pumps xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner