Updates you WISH got Staff Picks!

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Updates you WISH got Staff Picks!

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:08 pm

I'm gonna start an appreciation thread for FAN PICKS... also known as updates you WISH had gotten Staff Picks. Staff Picks are great, of course, and congrats to all those sexy ladies for their hard work, but, with 156 updates, narrowing down to only 25 favorites leaves so many HOTTT sets out!

I'll start by highlighting one update that I think was totally worthy of Staff Picks today and thus gets MY pick. Please play along and add your own, as many as you'd like. Bonus points for LINKING to that Charm's page!!!

So, my fan pick for today is Charlie SC3 This mature Charm is a long time favorite of mine and has so much great content! In today's update she shared pics from her trip to Mexico. She's wearing a sexy sheer sundress that falls right off, and DAMN, I LOVE THAT BOOTY!!! Check out her hot update here: https://www.southern-charms3.com/charlie/fotos646.htm
Last edited by Italian Lace SC4 on Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: Updates you WISH got Staff Picks!

Postby heels1 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:50 pm

Great idea Lace, i used to do this picking one set each day but you girls are so damn sexy i couldnt keep it to one.
So i started high lighting my favourite sets each day, this is hard to keep up and i didnt get much feedback.
I will have a look at fridays update and try to pick just one xxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:55 am

So I'm gonna go with a very special lady who i have been following for years and years on here.
I know i have a thing for uk milfs but this girl never fails to get me so horny.
There is something about the way she looks straight through the lens and connects with me.
She is wearing a simple flirty summer black and white dress with beautiful black stockings and a killer leather bra underneath.
Of course she is heeled, big huge beautiful brilliant white platform heels. Red bottoms but i dont think they are Loubs, sorry if they are, please let me know, you definitely deserve them!
I just love this woman, go check out her you tube channel also , the superb CURVY CLAIRE xxxx is my charm of the day xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:23 pm

heels1 wrote:So I'm gonna go with a very special lady who i have been following for years and years on here.
I know i have a thing for uk milfs but this girl never fails to get me so horny.
There is something about the way she looks straight through the lens and connects with me.
She is wearing a simple flirty summer black and white dress with beautiful black stockings and a killer leather bra underneath.
Of course she is heeled, big huge beautiful brilliant white platform heels. Red bottoms but i dont think they are Loubs, sorry if they are, please let me know, you definitely deserve them!
I just love this woman, go check out her you tube channel also , the superb CURVY CLAIRE xxxx is my charm of the day xxxx

Oh, Good pick with Curvy Claire! The fifth picture in the preview was my favorite!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:10 pm

Here's mine:

Lorelei
https://www.southern-charms4.com/lorelei/fotos565.htm

In this update she's modeling a vintage slip, with garters & stockings. I love vintage lingerie, especially slips and garters, so this update really clicked with me.
Her background goes with the frilly slip and that red hair is gorgeous! Her photos are always flirty sexy :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:30 am

Mondays Charm of the day is Cassandra Uk.
I've been loving this milfs updates, she has some incredibly sexy footwear , boots and heels and every now and again we get her in leather.

Todays patterned red knee high boots are glorious, what i would give to get my mouth around that pointy toe or slide that stiletto to the back of my throat.

Thanks babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

My 5 Best sets for the day

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:16 am

Updates that I would pick for their photographic excellence today . Belle O'Hara, few charms are better....Daddy's Girl, Raven UK who by far takes the best photos, Macy Ssens and Sandra.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby CassandraUK » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:19 am

:X
heels1 wrote:Mondays Charm of the day is Cassandra Uk.
I've been loving this milfs updates, she has some incredibly sexy footwear , boots and heels and every now and again we get her in leather.

Todays patterned red knee high boots are glorious, what i would give to get my mouth around that pointy toe or slide that stiletto to the back of my throat.

Thanks babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you sooooo much :X :X :X :X :X
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby heels1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:32 am

My Charm of the day is SULTRY SERENA
My slutty glam babe is so damn sexy, i simply love her in tight blue jeans showing of those titties with a belted blouse.
But really swung it was those pink glitter heels, that bent over shot with her about to suck on her stiletto heel just makes me explode. God i would love to suck on this womans heels xxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:22 pm

For Tuesday I though Annabelle Millar's set was her best yet. Daddy's Girl was an awesome muse, but the quality of the photos were lacking especially with framing, still with that smile and outfit made the top 5. Belle O'Hara as usual made the cut despite not feeling her best. Her smile melts me like Velveeta. Not a jeans fan but Sultry Serena knows how to wear a pair, and her artistry is always top notch. Several others stand out, but I want to say how delightful Ada's recent updates have been. So that is my top 5....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:23 am

Wednesday the 3rd.....everyone glad the groundhog nonsense is over? Today two ladies brought down the house so instead of 5 picks, both Austin and Italian Lace knocked their updates out of the park. Always great photography by both ladies and their photogs. Lace had a beautiful dress that not only complimented her skin and hair, but the white background as well. Really a standout effort so to speak. Austin wore what I guess would be called a negligee, bit could almost be worn as a dress if the lady was daring enough. The background did not wash out the color of the nightie, and the setting and some rare poses, makes this update a showstopper for Austin. There were other great and really good updates but this two were by and far superior.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:12 am

Wednesday for me was again tough but the Birthday girl LULU done it for me.
I love a sexy leg cross and she has got an incredible set of legs.
Made even more perfect by those glorious animal print ankle boots. The ponty toe and sexy stiletto heel would make a wonderful addition to my mouth x
Thanks Lulu x
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:58 pm

Thursday the 4th... some really nice sets... Petra Daniels stands out in that black outfit... absolutely delicious. I love the outfits worn by Baby Ah and Alaya. Alaya always on point with her heels and stockings. Eva Jayne and Champagne have wonderful updates, and it was good to see Nimfa updating once more. Special shout out to Belle O'Hare who had a tooth ache when that set was shot. What a trooper.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:43 am

Thursday
Alaya has me so hard for her today. Black and red is always sexy and that red sweater top and the black leather shorts are wonderful.
It's hard to pick a favourite pic I love the lace detail on the side of those shorts, I love the bent over shot showing the glory of her ass with the black leather stretched tight across it. I always love a leg cross shot and those platform ankle strap heels look crazy hot.xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:48 pm

Friday is a great day for updates, so many, and such high quality. Jessy was amazing, with her farm girl legs... and that tan. Joy was beautiful in the white see-thru and the oh so sexy skirt, as was Brandi who put the animal print on top and wore a suggestive black skirt. Two sides of the same coin? Motor Gurl provided a sensual update in gray, proving one shade of gray can be enough. Sexy Ricki at the stove, with the kettle on... very erotic. Two shout outs, to Naughty Nevaeh and most certainly the sexiest outfit of the day. Also to Zenya who harkened me back to the days of nudist magazines in her last two posts. Perhaps the sexist photo of all was one shot by Sultry Serena, and Sugar Babe posted 50 pics many favorites... already looking forward to next week.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:50 am

SULTRY SERENA once again you never fail to excite me and get me so hard! Brandi's leather mini and Absolut mill's killer white boots were great but this woman just drives me crazy. I love the floor shot with her on her back, her hair splayed out on the floor and her big tits sat right under that pretty face. She casually crosses her right leg over her left knee and possessively holds her boot heel. The boots catch the light and the creases of the leather look glorious, I need that boot heel down my throat. God I love this woman xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:06 am

Monday the 8th...Congrats to the Bucs and their fans.... Big shout out to EVIE SKY and GERMAN BEAUTY who took their updates into the snowy outdoors. Would have loved to see nude snow angel making. Sexy Ricki impressed again with a lingerie and kitchen theme and had sensuous seduction written all over it. A big shout out to the trio in blue today. SAMANTHA LEGS, RANDY RAZ, and PETRA DANIELS all gave a sexy meaning to Blue Monday. MS. DANIELS blue skirt should be listed as containing dangerous curves ahead. MISS GLAMOUR honored us with an update, once again sating my Kathy Lee Gifford fantasies. Lastly a big THANK YOU to ALAYA for that oh so SHEER-N-SEXY number that she wore in her update.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:58 am

& electric blue monday... thank you.
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:49 pm

PetraDaniels wrote:& electric blue monday... thank you.

Electric Blue you say darling lady, well it certainly left me charged up this Monday.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby heels1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:33 am

Monday for me was all about leather.
I love the taste, the smell, the sound, the feel, the look as the light hits the creases.
Mrs. Leather is awesome today, head to toe in black and the most gorgeous shot of her showing of a sexy pair of black pointy toed stiletto thigh thighs with a sumptuous leg cross.
The mask and the gloves are a nice kinky touch but I would be on my knees at those boots awaiting her command to worship them ! Xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Next

Return to The Charm Corner