twinkle

Discuss your favorite Charms.

twinkle

Postby TwinkleSC4 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:15 am

Hi All
me and my tog ( larryscameraworks@gmail.com ) would love some feedback please
I only started being photographed in November last year and its surprising how
quickly new ideas for shoots and videos run out
so please tell us what you liked so far and what you would like to see in the future
Twinkle
TwinkleSC4
Charm

Re: twinkle

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 pm

TwinkleSC4 wrote:Hi All
so please tell us what you liked so far and what you would like to see in the future
Twinkle

I moved your post to this section because you had posted it in the "Ask Me Anything" section.

As for ideas: Check out the other charms updates and you'll have tons of ideas. :-)
The most important thing is to let yourself go and just be free. Do what you enjoy. Try new things. Get your kink on ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: twinkle

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:19 pm

TwinkleSC4 wrote:Hi All
Twinkle

Helo Twinkle, welcome to the world of the Charmed Ones. You and your photog are doing great as far as I am concerned. The sets have all been well shot, and convey a wholesome kind of mature sex appeal. The thought and care that have gone into your early works is most apparent. Thank you sharing yourself with we fans.

Ideas need not be complex productions, sometimes just the most simple situations lead to great photo opportunities. Around the house for instance, doing laundry, dishes, sitting at the table with a cup or glass, or reading the mail or paper. Looking at other charms can always be a valuable learning tool. You can see different settings, poses, styles, etc...and see what you might be comfortable doing, what might intrigue you to push yourself a bit.

Some charms, might use a lot of the same backgrounds, but they mix up wardrobe, style and poses, so it's always fresh, there are others who use the same basic poses, in all kinds of different settings and outfits. It all comes together for them because they are enjoying the moment in the shoot, and I hope for you that will always be the case. If your feeling sexy, free and fantastic shooting, it will come out in the snaps, and the fans will take notice. Wishing you all the continued success here on Sc and in life.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner