Wendy Watkins

Discuss your favorite Charms.

Wendy Watkins

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Just wanted to give a shout out to my top hottest charm! I see she already got props from another gentlemen, well deserved.

Gorgeous from head to toe, and I can only describe her curves as mouth-watering!

She is the closest I've ever come to seeing my "dream girl" online.
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Re: Wendy Watkins

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 am

I must agree! Wendy Watkins is so lovely! She's in my favorites list ;) My favorite of her sets was the Alice in Wonderland fantasy... how deliciously naughty!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Throbber » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Italian Lace and Wendy together would be orgasmic Throbber heaven! Go for it girls!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby Mick » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Wendy is YUMMY, I wish she would post more vids, I would love to see her shaking that rack and that ass!
Mick
SC Fan

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:56 pm

[color=#BF00BF]Oh wow! Thanks so much ;) It feels good to be a favorite! @Mick, I love that idea! I'll got on it asap. I really do need more videos...

Mmmm! And I love Italian Lace as well! She is so gorgeous and such a classic beauty... I wish that one day we could hook up for some scandalous photos ;)
[/color]
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:Mmmm! And I love Italian Lace as well! She is so gorgeous and such a classic beauty... I wish that one day we could hook up for some scandalous photos ;)

Oh yes! One of you gentlemen should facilitate a trip for beautiful Wendy to come do naughty things to *ahem* I mean WITH me!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Mick » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:[color=#BF00BF]Oh wow! Thanks so much ;) It feels good to be a favorite! @Mick, I love that idea! I'll got on it asap. I really do need more videos...

Mmmm! And I love Italian Lace as well! She is so gorgeous and such a classic beauty... I wish that one day we could hook up for some scandalous photos ;)
[/color]

Bring it on, Wendy, that would be great! I also love Italian Lace, bought all her jiggle and ass-shaking vids too, HOT Stuff! Loved the one at the beach too!
Mick
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner