champagne a tender dominator

Discuss your favorite Charms.

champagne a tender dominator

Postby Pascale der noub » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am

I've appreciated all the time tihs woman,she is simple,very tender,but she is capable to conjugate the capability to dominate with the skill don't be a mistress...Her leading in the set,is slow,tender,step by step....but she appear anytime as the leader of the scene...i sa many video and set of this lady and are all very suggestive...
Pascale der noub
SC Fan

Re: champagne a tender dominator

Postby gemeni » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Nice post, you're totally right and I feel the same way !
gemeni
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Attachments deleted. Please don't post charm photos. It's copyright infringement and not allowed. Although the compliments from you guys are definitely appreciated, only the charm herself is allowed to post her own photos as she owns the copyright.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gemeni » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:58 pm

Pascale der noub wrote:I've appreciated all the time tihs woman,she is simple,very tender,but she is capable to conjugate the capability to dominate with the skill don't be a mistress...Her leading in the set,is slow,tender,step by step....but she appear anytime as the leader of the scene...i sa many video and set of this lady and are all very suggestive...

Watch sets 191 & 205, you will change your mind about her acting not like a mistress ;)
gemeni
SC Fan

Return to The Charm Corner