Looking for Charms and Gents for custom photos/video

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Looking for Charms and Gents for custom photos/video

Postby Rubbergloves » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Greetings, I am New to the forum and I think it is a great idea. I am often looking for fun, enthusiastic men or women to come up with great idea for a custom photo set or video.

I have bought a few in the past from SC members, in which some were fantastic and others were completely uninteresting. So I am just looking for have some good solid communication prior to filming or the photo shoot.

Here are a list of things that I would really enjoy to play with

Rubber Gloves - No matter what the pictures or videos must include Rubber Gloves or Latex Gloves of some sort. Preferably dishwashing style (yellow or pink) or hairdressing style (Black or Brown) If you are not into that then please do not contact me.

Lingerie - nothing sexier than a man or woman wearing a matching color set of lingerie. Bras, panties, corset, garter belt, stockings, heels or boots and jewelry to finish off the look. Or any type of kinky sexy outfits.

Strapons and Dildos - love to see a woman rocking a huge realistic strapon. Showing her dominance and how superior they are! Also very sexy to see with a dildo or 2 in hand.

So mixing these 3 themes would be ideal. Sexy Housewife, Mistress/Master... a lot of different options.

So please contact me if interested. Thank you.
Always looking to buy custom pictures or videos involving RUBBER GLOVES
Rubbergloves
SC Fan

Re: Looking for Charms and Gents for custom photos/video

Postby Tasty teaseSC4 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey my naughty im here waiting to please you send me a email talk more ty. tastytease@yahoo.com. cant wait to hear from you
Tasty teaseSC4
SC Fan

Re: Looking for Charms and Gents for custom photos/video

Postby Doris_Dawn » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:28 am

Hi Dear,

I have quite a few rubber gloves, dish washing, updates / photos and videos.
Same about lingerie and strapons and dildos.
You may visit my SC page
http://www.southern-charms3.com/dorisdawn/photos.htm

look around and click the E-Mail button if you wish we talk more into detail.

Hugs,
Doris
Doris Dawn,
Happily married cougar bunny and true amateur nude model.
Doris_Dawn
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents