making a comeback. need ideas

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

making a comeback. need ideas

Postby Sherri Blake » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi! I've been off for a while and want to get back into it. I've missed everyone terribly. I'm now 5 months pregnant and trying to get ideas.

I can't wait to show off
Sherri Blake
Charm

Re: making a comeback. need ideas

Postby tasser » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:04 pm

outdoor garter belt stocking boots
tasser
SC Fan

Postby AGFApan » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:44 pm

The two things I look for are image quality and imagination. Photoset count helps, but a few galleries of wow! will always beat an excess of the same. I like variety. The models I like the best are not suck in any one adult genre. You do not know what the next photoset will bring. It might bring bondage, it might bring dressed for a night out, it might bring buck naked at a park, or being caught posing buck naked by a park ranger.
AGFApan
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:24 pm

AGFApan wrote:The two things I look for are image quality and imagination. Photoset count helps, but a few galleries of wow! will always beat an excess of the same. I like variety. The models I like the best are not suck in any one adult genre. You do not know what the next photoset will bring. It might bring bondage, it might bring dressed for a night out, it might bring buck naked at a park, or being caught posing buck naked by a park ranger.

I agree.........Spontaneity is always sexy :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby weemazy » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:53 pm

is spontaneity sexy?? I am not sure - maybe let me think about it and i will get back to you..............doh!!!
weemazy
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents