Outdoor picture sets.. how does this sound?

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Outdoor picture sets.. how does this sound?

Postby LanaDevious » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:05 pm

I have this hot place I am DYING to shoot at. With the fall coming so early I need to get out there and get some outdoor content before its so frigging cold. We have this awesome VERY private conservation district with all these cool bridges and such and all these little pathways, hidden campsites in the woods, picnic tables and outdoor bathrooms (pit toilets)

Ive got a million ideas running thru my head. Any fans or even Charms want to lend me some ideas?

thanks!
Lana
Lana AKA Miss Devious
LanaDevious
SC Fan

Re: Outdoor picture sets.. how does this sound?

Postby noface » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Nude outdoor facesitting...wish I could lend ya' a face ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Securely tied to a tree topless, in jeans and heels?
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby logitech » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 am

Sounds incredible, maybe a set in just rubber rain boots hehe?
logitech
SC Fan

Postby LanaDevious » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:16 pm

I'm not really into being tied up. I'm more of a giver. I'm not shy or have any issues that its degrading, It just doesn't turn me on. As for the rain boots. I totally was going to do that! I found a cool pair at a thrift store but they were too small =(
Lana AKA Miss Devious
LanaDevious
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Well ME tied up with you smothering my face between your thighs, unable to escape sure sounds fun in that case ;)
noface
SC Fan

Postby LanaDevious » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:50 am

noface I did NOT get the face sitting pictures I said I would. I will be back before it gets cold though. I have a list I always take with me when I shoot. However, I just use it as a guideline because sometimes my mind is more creative than my physical being can do. Plus all these people were watching, naked, with boners, so one thing let to another. I did get 14 shoots done and was out there from 11-7 and swam, relaxed and picnicked.

Needless to say, my legs and ass are so sore.. my poor poor girlfriend apparently is super sensitive so she got bug bites all over her and we didn't do any girl girl stuff. There will be other days =)

I had two white guys and one black guy with me... so much fun to be had...
Lana AKA Miss Devious
LanaDevious
SC Fan

Postby noface » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:46 pm

LanaDevious wrote:noface I did NOT get the face sitting pictures I said I would. I will be back before it gets cold though. I have a list I always take with me when I shoot. However, I just use it as a guideline because sometimes my mind is more creative than my physical being can do. Plus all these people were watching, naked, with boners, so one thing let to another. I did get 14 shoots done and was out there from 11-7 and swam, relaxed and picnicked.

Needless to say, my legs and ass are so sore.. my poor poor girlfriend apparently is super sensitive so she got bug bites all over her and we didn't do any girl girl stuff. There will be other days =)

I had two white guys and one black guy with me... so much fun to be had...

Sounds like fun...too bad you didn't get the facesit shots, but I could always lend you a face ;)
noface
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents