Request for Sultry Serena SC2

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Request for Sultry Serena SC2

Postby lm443 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:25 pm

If you could do this for me that would be great, You have incredible sexy legs and I was thinking about how great it would be to see you in a red dress and red heels, my favorite or my next favorite would be you in your husbands shirt with the red heels, maybe some photos of each would be great, I think a lot about you posing with in a chair or couch or even on your steps with your incredible legs bare and crossed, that would be so fantastic and it would really turn me on and I am sure all your fans would enjoy the photos also, You have fantastic legs and I hope you would take some photos and tease me with your sexy legs! I will be looking forward to that if you could do that for me, I will thank you ahead of time, THANK YOU!!
lm443
SC Fan

Re: Request for Sultry Serena SC2

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Anything for you :) Besides, you know I love turning you on ;)

lm443 wrote:If you could do this for me that would be great, You have incredible sexy legs and I was thinking about how great it would be to see you in a red dress and red heels, my favorite or my next favorite would be you in your husbands shirt with the red heels, maybe some photos of each would be great, I think a lot about you posing with in a chair or couch or even on your steps with your incredible legs bare and crossed, that would be so fantastic and it would really turn me on and I am sure all your fans would enjoy the photos also, You have fantastic legs and I hope you would take some photos and tease me with your sexy legs! I will be looking forward to that if you could do that for me, I will thank you ahead of time, THANK YOU!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Request for Sultry Serena SC2

Postby lm443 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:12 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Anything for you :) Besides, you know I love turning you on ;)

lm443 wrote:If you could do this for me that would be great, You have incredible sexy legs and I was thinking about how great it would be to see you in a red dress and red heels, my favorite or my next favorite would be you in your husbands shirt with the red heels, maybe some photos of each would be great, I think a lot about you posing with in a chair or couch or even on your steps with your incredible legs bare and crossed, that would be so fantastic and it would really turn me on and I am sure all your fans would enjoy the photos also, You have fantastic legs and I hope you would take some photos and tease me with your sexy legs! I will be looking forward to that if you could do that for me, I will thank you ahead of time, THANK YOU!!
[/quo

Can't wait!!!
lm443
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents