kayak pics

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

kayak pics

Postby tasser » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Any ladies plan and kayaking pics when weather warm up I love to see ladies out in kayaks
tasser
SC Fan

Re: kayak pics

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:11 pm

I LOVE kayaking! On my birthday last year I spent all day on the water, paddling over 11 miles! It was a drizzly day, but we still had a blast! We started out in a pretty narrow creek and then paddled all the way out into the shipping lanes on the St. John's River. There are often dolphin, manatees, tons of turtles and even sometimes whales in the river! I can't wait until I can get out there again! Its a *little* too cold here now, but will probably be warm enough in a month or two!

If you'd like to sponsor some kayak rentals for my photographer and I we would LOVE to make some content for you!

IMAG1886-Edit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Re: kayak pics

Postby martinae » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:08 am

so how would I sponsor kayak rentals for you? you have me intregued!
martinae
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents