Members Request!!

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Members Request!!

Postby Arizona Reign SC3 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi everyone. I am super excited that I have now been with SC for almost 10 years. I have a lot of different updates and Videos,
But I would love to get some new ideas on Photos to do for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestion
and I will do my best to Get new Sets for you soon. Also you can email me anytime with your private fantasy at arizonareign69@yahoo.com
I would love to hear from you and Thanks for all your support!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arizona Reign SC3
SC Fan

Re: Members Request!!

Postby tophat » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 pm

I am a fan of girl/girl outside topless in jeans. BTW, what ever happened to Vanessa S.?
tophat
SC Fan

Postby Arizona Reign SC3 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:07 pm

I would love to do some more girl on girl action sets...But unfortunately I have no one in my area anymore. And Vanessa I guess moved
on to bigger and better things. I lost touch with her several years ago.
Arizona Reign SC3
SC Fan

Postby Rubbergloves » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:00 am

I would love to see more Femdom, Dominatrix, Mistress style sets. I would so much fun for you to make a kinky Mistress outfit. Definitely involving a strapon and dildos.

But to add to this with my own personal twist would be to wear Rubber Gloves with the outfit since a Mistress would never want to touch her pathetic little slave boy or girl.

Just a new fresh idea that it extremely rare to see on SouthernCharms
Rubbergloves
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents