skinny flatchested ladies

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

skinny flatchested ladies

Postby mikeyb » Wed May 17, 2017 8:49 pm

I've always had a thing for skinny flatchested ladies and would really like to see more here, and I'm sure there's more guys out here the same. Please ????? :-)
mikeyb
SC Fan

Re: skinny flatchested ladies

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Here is thing. Women can't control their breast size unless they have cosmetic surgery. And if that is their thing....that is their thing. Furthermore, SC doesn't go out and hand out cards to random women and tell them to join the site to be a model. If a woman wants to model on the site then they sign up to model. If a flat chested woman comes across SC and says "Hey this is for me" then she would sign up. That being said, if you know of any, please feel free to send them the SC link. But the owners of SC can't force women who are flat chested to be models.

Did you know that the models on SC take all of their photos and edit them themselves before they even get to Southern Charms? We are in control of our content.

I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the models here and we aren't your cup of tea, but saying that we are all mostly obese isn't very nice either.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: skinny flatchested ladies

Postby loke693 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Mikeyb,

I'm not with you on the flat chested ladies. Their chest size isn't what matters for me. There are some criteria that I look for, but most important to me is that it appears that the woman is having a good time doing what she is doing. Chest size, any size doesn't determine my liking or not liking a charm. I appreciate all the Charms, some more than others, because I've established a friendship with some, but everyone has their preference. I think that Wendy put it best when she indicated that the models are not chosen by SC, they don't go out and recruit ladies, if there is a lady that wants to be a Charm, I think they can submit the requirements and voila, they can be a charm. I'd like to recommend that if you know of any flat chested ladies that might have an interest, maybe you should ask them to become a charm. Just a suggestion!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents