Looking For New Requests!

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Looking For New Requests!

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:49 am

Tell me what you want to see me wearing, what you want to see me doing! After all, I'm here to cater to you and have fun, right?! ;)
- Ella Grace
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Re: Looking For New Requests!

Postby scottfto » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:37 am

I’d love to see some tight khaki pants, tight blouse and pantyhose with ballet flats.
scottfto
SC Fan

Postby bluesboy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:42 pm

riding a sybian !
bluesboy
SC Fan

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 am

scottfto wrote:I’d love to see some tight khaki pants, tight blouse and pantyhose with ballet flats.

I don't currently own any khaki pants, but they do look amazing on me. So I will definitely find a pair to show off! ;)

As for the tight blouse and pantyhose, those are something I can definitely do and will incorporate into my next photo shoot for you to check out!

I also do not own any ballet flats.
- Ella Grace
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:43 am

bluesboy wrote:riding a sybian !

I do not own a sybian sadly. I just checked them out and that is something that is out of my investment range for this. However, I must say it looked absolutely intoxicating lol. ;)
- Ella Grace
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:47 pm

Tied to a chair wearing shorts, bra, and heels. Figured I'd give it a shot as I think you would look hot tied up. Thanks!
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:03 pm

RopePhotog wrote:Tied to a chair wearing shorts, bra, and heels. Figured I'd give it a shot as I think you would look hot tied up. Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE bondage!! I do not have any rope, but I do have some bondage (leather and chains) that I might be able to make work for something like this! ;) :d

I would definitely need to plan this for during a session that my photographer would be shooting. As I often shoot myself using a tri-pod and timer, that way I can post more updates to be enjoyed. ;)
- Ella Grace
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents