Suggestions

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Suggestions

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:26 pm

I am ready to move to the next level. I want to take my site to the next step. I am looking for suggestions from fans and charms. Please take into account some of my images or older images. I do have a degree in photography. But what would you fans like to see my add to my site. More of? Should I do contest, have more variety of people with me in the photos. I would love to if I could find more fans and charms around Wyoming. I am also looking for content ideas. Give me a story line.

Now don't get me wrong I have only been back on SC since July and it has been wonderful. I have made more in these few months then I did a whole year before. So something is working. I have grown each month. I post every day Monday -Friday. I post 8-10 videos a month. Sometimes more.

Thanks in advance. If you don't want to share in thread please feel free to message or email me.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Re: Suggestions

Postby barj39 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 pm

You look amazing in all and cannot wait to see what you have planned
glad you liked my suggestions xxxxxxxxxx :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 pm

You have nice big boobies. What about a "whipped cream on the tits" gallerie. That should look delicious :) I have done one with whipped cream and meringues mhhhh
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:58 pm

AbbyRoberts wrote:You have nice big boobies. What about a "whipped cream on the tits" gallerie. That should look delicious :) I have done one with whipped cream and meringues mhhhh

I don't have photos. But I do have 2 videos and one more coming with it. I will have to add that to my list of ideas.
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby barj39 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:03 pm

you and whipped cream oh yess please :)

I don't have photos. But I do have 2 videos and one more coming with it. I will have to add that to my list of ideas.[/quote]
barj39
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:04 pm

maybe I will do one for Thanksgiving.
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby barj39 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:08 pm

FoxyRose wrote:maybe I will do one for Thanksgiving.

that will be awesome xxxxxxxxx
barj39
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Have you considered doing some girl girl content. I don't think there are many charms in your area but you can always get a girlfriend to pose with you as well. I have two, non-charms that I pose with and though the one doesn't want her face shown it still is fun and the fans love it.

One thing that I have planned soon is an entire flashing set where you drive around, pop out of the car, throw open your coat and get a couple of photos in multiple locations. This is much easier to pull off in the colder months because it gives you a good excuse to wear a long coat.

Also think about things to interact with. Boats, planes, cars, heavy equipment. Look for abandoned buildings. These are things you can do over and over, just like indoor shoots. I also have accounts on FetLife and SLS looking for well-vetted people that want to watch a shoot. Often they have great things to pose with and it ads an exciting dynamic.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents